Fat pill to be available soon in chemists!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by headgear, Jan 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Stools may also float due to excess gas, have an oily appearance and be especially foul smelling. An oily **** leakage or some level of fecal incontinence may occur. "

"A 2006 animal study linked orlistat with aberrant crypt foci (ACF), lesions found in the colon which are believed to be one of the earliest precursors of colon cancer.["

Sounds great, enjoy!
  2. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

Don't even think about it!!

A friend of mine, only moderately overweight, was prescribed these by her GP. She lost weight, but also most of her friends, not to mention her dignity, as a result of the offensive wind and foul, uncontrollable diarrhoea induced when even a modest amount of fat was ingested.
  3. Um, you do know what it is, don't you?

It's a laxative, and a not a very good one, you can expect to loos just 10 pounds in a year.

However, if you "overdose" with it to loose weight faster, watch out of the rectal explosions, and brown trouser moments.
  4. sheeeit!! Sky news didn't mention this - I fart bad enough as it is!!!! would be funny to spike someone though better not let any reccy-mechs near your pint!
  5. Nothing new there then, my missus won't even notice a change apart fom the weight loss. :lol: :lol:
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't need a 'Fat' pill - I'm already there :oops:
  7. mwl946

Even the weight loss is not particularly dramatic, and most of that is achieved by cutting out fat (a lesson very quickly learned) in order to prevent said foul wind and diarrhoea...................................... :pr:
  8. mwl946

Hey, Im a member of the Aberrant crypt foci!!!!!!!! :D
  9. One of my patients is on this drug. Its not diarrhoea its "oily **** leakage" basically any fat you eat comes out of your arrse whether you like it or not and its bright orange and stains. I have said it before and I will say it again, if you insist on putting food in your mouth 24/7 best make it a salad eh?
  10. mwl946

Good morning Dolly :D

Could not agree with you more!!
  11. I was prescribed these for a stomach problem last year, not to lose weight but to ease bowel movement and reduce my cholesterol intake. I took them for about a week and in that period, I shit myself twice. Any fat you do eat does not digest and it comes out sorta in between wd40 and the grease from the top of a ruby murray. Mrs was going daft as it sits on top of water in toilet and is a bitch to flush away as well as staining the pan.

Anybody using these, dont go too far away from a toilet and if you do, make sure you have a change of underwear and trousers cos when it comes out, your boxers aint gonna hold it.
  12. Mornin mwl, I am being grumpy today, I know but I don't half get annoyed with these people that want to know how to lose weight and what they can take for it etc etc Everybody knows if you have a balanced diet and you exercise regulary you will be slim. ITS NOT FCUKING ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!
  13. I could do with an oily discharge, the Farmer Giles are playing up at the moment and it's not very nice when I take a dump. Plus a change of colour might be interesting rather than the Guiness induced black stuff I usually dispose of. Plus could do with losing a few pounds, oh alright a stone.
  14. Are you fibbing? There is no clinical reason why these should be prescribed for cholesterol reduction because there are drugs specifically for that and this product is not licenced for use in cholesterol management.