FAT MONGS v ROAD RUNNERS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chimera, Mar 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Anyone else notice how it is that when you are out running the chav scum who think it is so original and funny to shout things at you like "get those knees up" or other side splitting comments tend to be fat mongs? Why is that? Are they jealous, or embarrased by their own shortcomings, or do they really think that they are being funny?

Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just living in Mong Central?

2. That's why I go running down by the canal. Then it's just me, serial killers and nonces.

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Just you, and your other two personalities then!

4. I hear your pain brother! Colchester is rife for it. Normally takes the form of a gobby 16 year old trying to impress his 12 yearr old bird. Nothing is sweeter than screaming and spitting in their face, watching a map of Africa appear on their jeans whilst their bird dissolves into a pool of her own desire.

5. "Run Forrest run" is another classic. I tell you,they must be up all night thinking of those corkers.

Comfort yourself in the knowledge that if you do decide to put some witty banter their way,and they take exception to it,they won't see you for dust.

6. What is this "running" thing you speak of?

7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I was reckoning that on Sunday. Except one of them had a moped!

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Carry a stick to jam through his front wheel

9. Ive had that mate too.

Thing is, it was on the range road from the back of a 4 tonner containing a unit on PDT Ranges; they had only just borrowed 4 Snatch from me!

Stupid cunts! I stopped, turned around, berated them and then trotted back in to camp to let their SSM know.

Then the fuckers shot a hole in the ECM antenna!

10. No your definitely not the only one that gets 'encouragement'.
    A good thousand yard stare usually removes the inane grin from the gopping wastes of skin and organs. Or a discreet clipping of the ones that insist on getting in the way.

I've taken to running alternative routes to avoid them, the only problem with that is I think I'm passing through the local drug dealers' trading area which could raise the suspicions of the local constabulary.

11. That,combined with running bare chested,with a Frank Zappa style 'tache is an excellent deterrent package,in my experience at least.

12. Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just living in Mong Central?[/quote]

Well being 'rhetorical' is no sin...

13. Yeah ive had that problem to so ive changed my route - its very dark and full of weirdos.

14. Yes I note that your location is Cornwall.

15. In all fairness they don't say anything to me. However if a six foot sweating monster comes running towards you in a high vis gasping for air and trying not to fall over his own legs then you tend to just look the other way and or pitty him.