FAT MONGS v ROAD RUNNERS

chimera

LE
Moderator
#1
Anyone else notice how it is that when you are out running the chav scum who think it is so original and funny to shout things at you like "get those knees up" or other side splitting comments tend to be fat mongs? Why is that? Are they jealous, or embarrased by their own shortcomings, or do they really think that they are being funny?

Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just living in Mong Central?
 
#4
I hear your pain brother! Colchester is rife for it. Normally takes the form of a gobby 16 year old trying to impress his 12 yearr old bird. Nothing is sweeter than screaming and spitting in their face, watching a map of Africa appear on their jeans whilst their bird dissolves into a pool of her own desire.
 
#5
chimera said:
Anyone else notice how it is that when you are out running the chav scum who think it is so original and funny to shout things at you like "get those knees up" or other side splitting comments tend to be fat mongs? Why is that? Are they jealous, or embarrased by their own shortcomings, or do they really think that they are being funny?

Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just living in Mong Central?
"Run Forrest run" is another classic. I tell you,they must be up all night thinking of those corkers.

Comfort yourself in the knowledge that if you do decide to put some witty banter their way,and they take exception to it,they won't see you for dust.
 
#6
What is this "running" thing you speak of?
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
#7
Random_Task said:
Comfort yourself in the knowledge that if you do decide to put some witty banter their way,and they take exception to it,they won't see you for dust.
I was reckoning that on Sunday. Except one of them had a moped!
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#8
chimera said:
Random_Task said:
Comfort yourself in the knowledge that if you do decide to put some witty banter their way,and they take exception to it,they won't see you for dust.
I was reckoning that on Sunday. Except one of them had a moped!
Carry a stick to jam through his front wheel
 
B

Bottleosmoke

Guest
#9
Random_Task said:
chimera said:
Anyone else notice how it is that when you are out running the chav scum who think it is so original and funny to shout things at you like "get those knees up" or other side splitting comments tend to be fat mongs? Why is that? Are they jealous, or embarrased by their own shortcomings, or do they really think that they are being funny?

Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just living in Mong Central?
"Run Forrest run" is another classic. I tell you,they must be up all night thinking of those corkers.

Comfort yourself in the knowledge that if you do decide to put some witty banter their way,and they take exception to it,they won't see you for dust.
Ive had that mate too.

Thing is, it was on the range road from the back of a 4 tonner containing a unit on PDT Ranges; they had only just borrowed 4 Snatch from me!

Stupid cunts! I stopped, turned around, berated them and then trotted back in to camp to let their SSM know.

Then the fuckers shot a hole in the ECM antenna!
 
#10
No your definitely not the only one that gets 'encouragement'.
A good thousand yard stare usually removes the inane grin from the gopping wastes of skin and organs. Or a discreet clipping of the ones that insist on getting in the way.

I've taken to running alternative routes to avoid them, the only problem with that is I think I'm passing through the local drug dealers' trading area which could raise the suspicions of the local constabulary.
 
#11
ottar said:
No your definitely not the only one that gets 'encouragement'.
A good thousand yard stare usually removes the inane grin from the gopping wastes of skin and organs. Or a discreet clipping of the ones that insist on getting in the way.

I've taken to running alternative routes to avoid them, the only problem with that is I think I'm passing through the local drug dealers' trading area which could raise the suspicions of the local constabulary.
That,combined with running bare chested,with a Frank Zappa style 'tache is an excellent deterrent package,in my experience at least.
 
#13
ottar said:
No your definitely not the only one that gets 'encouragement'.
A good thousand yard stare usually removes the inane grin from the gopping wastes of skin and organs. Or a discreet clipping of the ones that insist on getting in the way.

I've taken to running alternative routes to avoid them, the only problem with that is I think I'm passing through the local drug dealers' trading area which could raise the suspicions of the local constabulary.
Yeah ive had that problem to so ive changed my route - its very dark and full of weirdos.
 
#14
kurt_ruby said:
ottar said:
No your definitely not the only one that gets 'encouragement'.
A good thousand yard stare usually removes the inane grin from the gopping wastes of skin and organs. Or a discreet clipping of the ones that insist on getting in the way.

I've taken to running alternative routes to avoid them, the only problem with that is I think I'm passing through the local drug dealers' trading area which could raise the suspicions of the local constabulary.
Yeah ive had that problem to so ive changed my route - its very dark and full of weirdos.
Yes I note that your location is Cornwall.
 
#15
In all fairness they don't say anything to me. However if a six foot sweating monster comes running towards you in a high vis gasping for air and trying not to fall over his own legs then you tend to just look the other way and or pitty him.
 
#16
chimera said:
Anyone else notice how it is that when you are out running the chav scum who think it is so original and funny to shout things at you like "get those knees up" or other side splitting comments tend to be fat mongs? Why is that? Are they jealous, or embarrased by their own shortcomings, or do they really think that they are being funny?

Anyone else have a similar experience or am I just living in Mong Central?
Like the scum who think it's hilarious to shout drill commands at folk in uniform at motorway services.Why is it wrong to carry a shovel inf pattern with you when seeking the cup that cheers but does not intoxicate :evil:
 
#18
Random_Task said:
kurt_ruby said:
ottar said:
No your definitely not the only one that gets 'encouragement'.
A good thousand yard stare usually removes the inane grin from the gopping wastes of skin and organs. Or a discreet clipping of the ones that insist on getting in the way.

I've taken to running alternative routes to avoid them, the only problem with that is I think I'm passing through the local drug dealers' trading area which could raise the suspicions of the local constabulary.
Yeah ive had that problem to so ive changed my route - its very dark and full of weirdos.
Yes I note that your location is Cornwall.
Oh no sir that would be Devon. Devonshire Dumplings.
 
#19
The_Snail said:
What is this "running" thing you speak of?
Something to do with taps and baths :?
 
#20
They usually shout from a way off, IMHO. Try looking like you've never heard it before and rather obviously altering your course to head straight for them, whilst eyeballing the fcuk out of the ringleader and seemingly sppeeding up.

He'll either shit himself and do his own swastika impression or try to tough it out, at which point just drop a shoulder and give him a "Jason Leonard Hello" to the solar plexus. By the time they've got their lungs to work again, got their camera-phones out and stopped dripping about "rights" and other such pish, you'll be wiping the tears of laughter from your eyes and wondering if there are any othre routes with entertainment on it.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top