Fat Man Walking

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Awol, Mar 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's really stirred up interest in the US, some good news for a change. Got to admire the bloke for getting off his arrse I suppose but if he's as happily married as he says, isn't he walking the wrong way? You get a real sense of your children growing up when you're counting how many fast food restaurants you're passing in some hick town miles from where they are.

Victim of his own success, daddy's going to live but not with us dear explains his wife as she's just heard he's walked past another 27 fast food restaurants. Still there's always the L'Oreal advert, because you're worth it but not the MacDonalds one because he's probably not loving it.

Typically American, the guys got guts and less and less guts as the walking continues but one day he's going to have to stop and then? Wouldn't work in the UK, you'd be dragged off to do a Shredded Wheat advert, be on Richard and Judy's and mugged six times before falling to your death at Cape Wrath.

2. "All I wanna do, is keep on walkin...."

I reckon its all lies, how can he check his e-mails when he's walking across america? (any takers?)

3. Phone? He might go into a internet cafe?

4. waah ? internet cafe ??

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good on him - but it does sound a bit 'Forrest Gump'.

I hope he keeps up the fitness regime on his return to the nest.

6. Indeed, twas a Waah of the most obvious order. Trust a septic to take on Forrest Gump as his inspiration, he just needs to get shot in the arrse by elvis and catch some shrimp, then his life will be complete.

7. Life's just like a box of chocolates, low calory, fat free and with Omega 3 added chocolates

8. :D :D Good for him. More tubbies should hit the road and lose the blub. Very inspiring for those who want to try.

9. good on the fat lad, my idea of help would have been to lock all the fat Americans in a room and feed them bread a water for a year, but hes proved me wrong they are not all wasters. A few military personel could do with this sort of guts and determination, instead of winging about bad knees and shins.