Fat lasses

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Baddass, Jan 10, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there any fat lasses on the site?

2. Someone called Phil Mitchell seems to bear a remarkable likeness by the sound of his posts.

3. We have a sonia lookalike

The eastenders mong not the talentless scouse actress

4. Try Blondebint Phil. I've seen a picture of her. Big and fat, with a dull personality. Plus she'll give you her home address if you ask her nicely.

5. That'll be No 88, Dairy Counter Avenue, Tescoville. Or does she still share the flat above the chip shop with 'Sonia'?

6. I've just tried her number. I must have written it down wrong.....the bloke who answered said it was 'Pizza Express'.

7. Its OK GH.......found her in the Yellow Pages....she's under 'Fast Food and Takeaways'!

8. You won't get any fat birds on the site in January.

They'll all be packing out the gyms for a couple of weeks, hogging the machines with their enormous arrses, whilst single-handedly voiding the warranties on the rowers and treadmills.

Not for long though. The call of the Jaffa Cake is too strong. Before you know it, it'll be March and they'll be ringing in to Richard and Judy.

"Judy, Judy, i've tried everything and I just can't seem to get down from eighteen stone"

"Diets not working then, Diane?"

"No, no matter what I do I just seem to put (chomp, chomp) the weight on."

"Diane, are you eating?"

"Yeah, but it's just a Terrys All Gold easter egg. They're not fattening are they?"

9. MMmmmmmmmm, Terrys All Gold Easter egg. I'd sell my niece for one of those !

10. CC,

I'll have you know that Jaffa Cakes are the lowest fat biscuits around.

So there.

LC

11. Not if you eat 72 of them during the Hollyoaks omnibus.

12. Sorry, but my hands are always otherwise engaged when watching Holyoaks.

13. Same here.

14. Fat birds are great, believe me I know, I work in a hospital :D 8O
    always grateful as well :wink: