Fat Kids and Dancing

Far too many E numbers in his food!

As for the 'music' (and I acknowledge that I am turning into my parents with this comment) but what on Earth is that noise all about? Untalented freaks! It's worse than Kelly Osborne's warm-up act for Robbie Williams in Hannover a couple of years ago and I didn't think anything could beat her 'performance'! :? :roll:

boilinthebag said:
Ive seen some fairly mad dancing in my time but nowt as radged as that.
Yeah bro. Dag I have to say it was fairly smooth and not at all gnarly. Indeed, it was diamondz, to say nothing of being sick. I'm off for some grindage.

Hang!

Darth_Doctrinus said:
boilinthebag said:
Yeah bro. Dag I have to say it was fairly smooth and not at all gnarly. Indeed, it was diamondz, to say nothing of being sick. I'm off for some grindage.

Hang!
Wow, easy der Dawg

It looks like that fat kid's trying to kick his own a$$, a la Jim Carrey.

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Feck, I must be getting old! I just don't understand that at all!

Pob02 said:
Feck, I must be getting old! I just don't understand that at all!
I'm with you mate. I just didn't get that. :roll:

my god thats probably some of the worst metal i've ever heard and an absolute joke attempt at moshing. Clearly middle class american kids who are all dead angry at their dads and rebel by apparantly throwing a tantrum in the middle of the youth centre to the sound of a guy licking an electric sander. Some one should give them a motorhead CD and show them how it's really done.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
boilinthebag said:

Hang!
Delete nowt and radged

Insert nothing and outlandish

Im off to eat a few pages of the oxford english, with gravy.

That could be the Queensway at JHQ on any Saturday night.