Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chimera, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. Just make the dumb bitch run till she either gets fit or dies

Edit: fcuk me she lost wait to become a svelte 121kg..
    I weigh 73kg
    and I'm 16.
    What the Fcuk do you feed kids up in Blighty 8O 8O 8O
  3. If she wants to be on a diet at our expense she can simply join up then everybodys happy and yes i would (do her not sign on)
  4. If the NHS and therefore us as taxpayers have to pay for the diet, then we should determine what that diet should be.

At this point I leave the floor open to you bunch of sadistic b'stards.
  5. My manfat of course three square a day for the lovley chubster
  6. force feed her live wasps, see how much comfort that gives her.
  7. £23k for the therapy may be a bit cheaper than a specially reinforced house...
  8. 13,000 calories a day!!! Buy her a quilt, she must have been up 20 hours of the day eating. If she slept a bit more she may lose some weight. Fund her a trip to Bridgend with some extra strong rope.
  9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Twenty three grand to buy her significantly less food than she eats now. That's a false fecking economy if ever I heard one.
  10. Ah... the poor little (okay, huge) morbidly obese lazy idle slug! I have a suggested miracle cure she ought to try. It should appeal as the 'cure' has the added benefit of requiring absolutely no will power, no effort AND I'd be happy for pay for it! :D

11. Yeah lets pay for obese blimps..we can just shut a few paediatric wards to divert funds. Fat waste of space
  12. Fat c unt just wants a longer holiday in the good old US of A. 23K, how much for a bullet and funeral?
  13. 13k calories a day? and now shes crying out for the tax payers help? that fat cnut! :evil:
  14. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

The bullet might be good value, but the funeral would cost a fortune. Think of the infrastructure and materials needed to box and bury that f*cking lump.

If we skipped the funeral we could go with the old "burn them for electricity" routine and stick her in one of those biomass generators. They're built to allow trucks full of sh*te in, so the door should be about big enough and there are already vehicles equipped for the job.
  15. NO! I have had a think about this and she clearly has needs, as do many others. And luckily we already have a very similar ‘academy’ style course where the poor lambs can get all the love and comfort they need while getting fit and healthy………… I think it is called Junior Brecon!