Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by wooger, Oct 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. May have already been covered elsewhere but ...

Telegraph - Fat-ism

I ma a simple man and to me it is all about Calories in and Calories out :? And a McDonalds means a lot of calories in :x
  2. Oi! Fat fvck, cut out the pies you fat tub-o-lard!
  3. It's not bullying, its the truth.

The truth hurts. Fact.

Stuffing another cake in your mouth becuase you're upset won't help your problem will it????
  4. more salad sarnies!
  5. Did you know that some fat people(not all) eat less than their metabolic basel rate per day??? However, because of poor food choices and sometimes lack of appropriate funds, they eat fat laden food. its cheaper these days to buy a bar of chocolate than an apple, or banana! This is mainly for miles from producer to consumer, think of the price of fuel, and the taxes imposed that people have to cover before they can profit themselves. processed and cheap food is by far not the healthiest and education of the poor and the overweight does not come with enough support and advice.

don't get me wrong, there are fat lazy beasts out there, but they shouldn't all be tarred with the same pastry brush!

awaiting incoming!
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Lovely pies in the NAAFI? Things must have changed a lot then 8O
  7. "Not everyone has a free choice about controlling their weight." According to some doctor.

Rubbish. Move more, eat less.
  8. Too true! being fat is a choice regardless of excuses, being of a certain race means you stay that way :x
  9. I genuinely can't understand why a "hate crime" is any worse than a regular crime. More to the point, I can't understand why a regular crime is treated as less serious than a "hate crime".

If you assault somebody, your motivation is beside the point - unless it's a mitigating factor.
  10. Fair's fair. The people who've been kidnapped, tied to a chair and forced at gunpoint to eat massive amounts of shite for months on end have no choice about controlling their weight.

For everything else, there's Ginsters.
  11. Mmmmmm....ginsters!!!
  12. This needs moving to the NAAFI where the attributes of Fatty's can be properly debated. Everyone knows that they use more oxygen than the rest of us, produce more Carbon dioxide, Methane and sweat than the rest of us and that they are using up vast quantities of natural resources at a super fast rate (bigger clothes, more food, more water, more electricity, more gas, more petrol, more medical resources, more space on the pavement etc etc etc). Pound for pound fatty's are responsible for more environmental damage than anyone else on the planet and now they want the government to legislate in their favour?? Gordon Brown has 50 days to save the planet (again) and these disgusting fat bodies want protection from us normal people ?
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I'm a bit overweight,but it's not for eating too much but due to my age & Guiness....too much Guinesss.....
  14. Sorry but gotta put my hand up - I'm fat'ist

Calories in v Calories Out Simples!