fat fuckers win lottery

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Jul 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. god, Im' angry today

have you seen these two?

BBC News - Lottery win: Euromillions couple are 'tickled pink'

to celebrate, she had a glass of wine, just like at christmas. OH MY FUCKING GOD, slow down woman, it's all going to your head....

If i had just landed £161 million, i would be in the Bahamas snorting coke off a hookers ass, not celebrating is Largs with a small glass of wine

• Like Like x 3
  2. It'll all be gone soon anyway. And the local Ginsters factory will have melted.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Despite all that money he's still married to a fucking pig and no amount of plastic surgery will alter that. Fat cunts, has Stacker seen this?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I'm waiting to see if they reply to my begging letter before I make any rash judgements on the fat cun... the very lucky couple.
    • Like Like x 9
  5. I was going to suggest that your 'fat fuckers' comment was just envy. Then I opened the linked article. Still, it'll take the kids less time to inherit what their parents haven't managed to eat.
  6. They might need a personal trainer the dirty sweaty cunts.
  7. Is that sweaty as in rhyming slang or just sweaty cunts?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Alex Salmond is reflecting on his future as First Minister, wishes to resign and offer his services to the lucky pair as a technical advisor and confidente.
  9. They'll be dining out A La jock stylee every night

"Hey Hen, Can ya pass me another deep fried Truffle and a tray of Foie Gras and chips!"

Jealous me? You fucking bet!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Your bitterness makes me happy:)
  11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Best of luck to them.

Oh sorry its the NAAFI get a fucking grip and loose 6 stone between you.
  12. HHH

HHH LE

I think I'm related to them !

Well, I did stand in the middle of a river once !!!
    • Like Like x 4
  13. I'm feeling quite cheery today. I can imagine it won't change their life one bit and they'll still go to Blackpool on holiday. I bet she'll go on a spending spree at primark and he'll buy a new cardigan. Dirty, dirty bastards.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Filthy fat, old fucking sweaty socks don't deserve it. Fuck it, it is the NAAFI and i'm rediculously jealous.