Fat Fcuker US Cop sacked - You Tube

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Sep 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Found this on YouTube an Obese US Cop sacked 'cause he can't do his job, the cnut can't even stand up without assistance.... but guess what? He is appealing against being sacked.
  2. Too right!

I bet he has very little dignity left now :)
  3. However, cakes, pies and sticky buns are advised to stay well away from the man.
  4. that made me giggle like a girl :D
  5. Bloody Hell. The fat git is so big that he struggles to stand up on his own.
    What a fuck1ng liability and an embarrassment to the people he works with.

Protect and Serve? I think that must be the motto of the burger bar where he lives.

I suppose that he'd be great to use as cover during a fire fight though :twisted:
  6. saying that though, why does the police station have a uniform that fits him in the first place?
  7. Was that 3 or 4 Duty Belts around that "Officer"
  8. The guy is great I would love to have had him standing in front of me when the crap hit the fan, it would need a 105 to go through him, what a bullet stopper
  9. I think a similar policy over here might sort out some of the spherical cops in my County.
  10. Thank god we don't have any Police Officers over here like that.... oh wait 8O
  11. you could use them as a threat at interogation!

"BRING IT IN"!!

Tell me vat you know! or i will make the fat man eat your favourate food infront of you, putting you off it forever!!
  12. Armed and Fat! I wouldn't want to be in the Queue at Dunkin' Donuts when he's on a break and his sugars are really low.

Mmm? He looks familiar, was he in the RLC at the same time as me?

PS. No! It wasn't a fucking mirror I was looking in before some smart arrse has a go!
  13. your memory grows faint...surely more RASC or at least RCT...truly 'proper' Corps...not the 'B'astard love child that is now...
  14. I think it's very short-sighted of his PD.

They should re-instate him. And use the fat cnut as a road block.
  15. They only kept him on this long because he was the goalie for their footy team.