Fat Birds in the Gym

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chalky, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Hilarious! Worth the urine take! Look at the bingo wings flap!

2. Fair play to them. Losing a bit off the old love pillows

0 vote(s)
  3. Theres room for both I think. Lets make her cry and scream for doughnuts before complimenting her on

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was in the gym today when a gaggle of chubba-loves came in and began communally panting over the cross-trainer set to level 1.

'Comedy!' I screamed before taking a moment to admire their balls and lack of self-consciousness.

In my confusion, I forgot to work out where I stood on the issue, so I though the Mighty Brain of ARRSE could work it out for me.
  2. at least they are trying to loose wait.
    bless them.
    what a site for sore eyes.
  3. Fat birds go to the gym to allow you to harvest their self esteem by making shockingly rude and pointed remarks about load tests on the running machines and sweaty camel's toes. :D
  4. Used to see the pads wives in the gym in JHQ, cycling away, reading a book in one hand, box of Milk Tray in the other.
  5. For them, that's about a years worth of exercise in 5 minutes!
  6. maybe they thought GYM stood for GET YOUR MUNCHIES.....................just a thought.
  7. Errrrrrrmmmmmmm. I'm sure it's all been said before on this one. But, from someone who's been a skinny bird, a fat bird .......... and am currently an "average" bird ....... my view on this is that I lose weight by EATING LESS, and then (once a reasonable weight) tone up at the gym. During "fat-bird" episodes I avoid the gym.
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

It's a wonder the gym equipment can take it! Stll,there has to be something said for a healthy diet!

Attached Files:

9. should that not read for the right hand side picture "RLC birds" :?: :?: :?: :?:
  10. Surely you mean QAs? :)
  11. well I am going to stand up and be counted.

I am a short fat bird (size 14 have been bigger) who goes down the GYM and half kills myself each time. I get a buzz from the gym. I do enjoy it.

I don't care what anyone thinks I go put in 100% effort even if I don't get very far.

I have a great personality, pretty in a weird way, long hair, blue eyes and an infecious laugh, huge tits and I am told great arse, although they may mean great BIG ass (sound like I am filling a date site sorry) have never been boyfriendless. So what if I have cupboard love. Most men prefer when they take a girl out that she eats the food he is paying for.

And how many times have you heard a man say I could not do her I would break her.

12. opps

13. Size 14 is not fat princess- the average British woman (so I have been told ) is a size 16. Rather a size 14 than one of those ghastly "lolipop lady" celebs like Mrs Beckham. It is health that matters rather than size.
  14. not as long as suaddies drink loads & loads & loads of beer you won't be 8O 8O 8O 8O
  15. Can't beat a woman with curves and love handles!!