• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fat biffs and Burkinis

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Can they dish them out at Stanstead, Gatwick, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol and Luton (should be a lot of spares round here) to all the monstrous fatties going on tour to shagaluf and such like too? I know most Johnny foreigners hate us but we don't want to compound the issue by letting our tattoo'd lard - buckets make them violently ill too!

and you'd all kick it out of your beds then? Personally, I would, but only if she was going to do breakfast. Don't forget, if you cant poke a Princess, pound a pig! :)

WTF ? whatever happened to Baywatch ? I know the thong is no longer in fasion but that is taking it to extreems .
The Thong is only no longer fashionable to British girls. Primarily because the majority of them, spend to much money in Gregs.

When we go to the hallowed sands on Nissi Beach the majority of the edible varieties of the female species that are wearing them, and wearing them well I hasten to add, are the Eastern European girls.

Latest Threads