Fat biffs and Burkinis

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunoficarus, Apr 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So you have a chubber fetish?
  2. WTF ? whatever happened to Baywatch ? I know the thong is no longer in fasion but that is taking it to extreems .
  3. Looks like she has a bulge in her trousers. I lost the urge, bitch.
  4. WTF is that? I've had better looking shits, nuts included...
  5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Can they dish them out at Stanstead, Gatwick, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol and Luton (should be a lot of spares round here) to all the monstrous fatties going on tour to shagaluf and such like too? I know most Johnny foreigners hate us but we don't want to compound the issue by letting our tattoo'd lard - buckets make them violently ill too!
  6. and you'd all kick it out of your beds then? Personally, I would, but only if she was going to do breakfast. Don't forget, if you cant poke a Princess, pound a pig! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Reminds me of Lee Van Cleef in The Master :)

8. [​IMG]

Look at the fucking clip of that!

She's lost that loving feeling.

9. HHH

HHH LE

Its a photo shoot for the advert for her new range of "Boil in the Bag Dumplings"
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'd shagging well buy them though! Those top bollocks need letting out, just for a national moral booster.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Thong is only no longer fashionable to British girls. Primarily because the majority of them, spend to much money in Gregs.

When we go to the hallowed sands on Nissi Beach the majority of the edible varieties of the female species that are wearing them, and wearing them well I hasten to add, are the Eastern European girls.