• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fat Bastards Banned from Community centre After 'floor shifted'

E

EdMilliband4Change

Dancers have been banned from their local community centre after claims they damaged the floor because they were too overweight.
Managers at Addison Centre, in Bedford, ordered weekly Zumba classes to close after accusing the weight-loss classes of causing the floor to 'shift'.
Angry overweight mums attending the high-energy dance classes hit back, saying they were 'shocked' and 'unhappy' about the decision
Dance teacher Rosa Cristini denied any damage had been caused by her 'overweight' dancers.
Disappointed Mum-of-two Kathryn Martin-Harris, 34, from Kempston, has attended the hour-long classes for around a month to try to lose a bit of baby weight.
She said: 'We were told it was because we were too fat. I could do with losing a bit of weight but I'm not a beast. That's why I was going to Zumba in the first place, though.
'I'm probably about a size 16 but there are women bigger and smaller and even some children there.
'Everyone was so shocked and unhappy about it. I cannot believe that a community centre could come up with something like that.'

Moving on out: Overweight dancers banned from community centre after 'floor shifted' | Mail Online

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I hate lazy fat bastards. It makes me Ill even thinking about them. Let them use the car park and the school kids can poke fun at them and spur them on to diet.

Disappointed Mum-of-two Kathryn Martin-Harris, 34, from Kempston... said: 'I could do with losing a bit of weight but I'm not a beast... I'm probably about a size 16'
You bile inducing bargain bucket of lard. Of course you're a beast if you're Size 16, stop kidding yourself because you're not kidding anyone else.

Fat people. They disgust me.

One would have thought that "a floor" might have been capable of bearing human weight, somehow. Is there something particularly destructive in this Zumba business, whatever that might be?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One would have thought that "a floor" might have been capable of bearing human weight, somehow. Is there something particularly destructive in this Zumba business, whatever that might be?
Well, it killed my father! He had a fatal heart attack at one with his girlfriend, his wife didn't take the news too well!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Most architects won't plan for 50 elephant sized creatures jumping about. I think it's to do with health and safety and the tsunami risk. Fat cunts.

Hardly a name that implies the graceful and balletic, is it? If I wanted to pick a name that implied mastodonic herds of lumpenfrau thundering around a creaking scout hut, it would be 'Zumba'.

Looking at that particular photo, non of them seem too bad?

Must be minging in there though, they're all smelling their armpits.

The cakes in the break.

There is no need for fatties. They should all be shot.

Hardly a name that implies the graceful and balletic, is it? If I wanted to pick a name that implied mastodonic herds of lumpenfrau thundering around a creaking scout hut, it would be 'Zumba'.
Scottish Country Dancing, or Highland Dancing, fine, but I don't remember us ever indulging in 'Zumba', whatever that might be.

Brigadier 'Spotted Dick' once whirled me into the pipers, which was bad enough, but there was no bloody Zumba about it as far as I recall.

Your description sounds strangely accurate, but I am upset to think how many years my fellow British citizens were indulging in something called Zumba, yet I had no say in the matter, because I am Scottish.

T

trowel

Zumba, a Sub- Saharan word meaning extremely large and heavy. Incorrectly translated into English, 200 hundred years ago, as Jumbo. Hefferlump.

[video=youtube;l5Hxw_Jf2B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5Hxw_Jf2B4[/video]

I've seen worse in my kitchen when Boots comes to visit.
Thanks Sluggy! So, pretty much the Reel of the 51st Division with minor variations, although we hardly ever went in for toy trains or apple-slicing. Maybe in Aberdeenshire.

Thanks Sluggy! So, pretty much the Reel of the 51st Division with minor variations, although we hardly ever went in for toy trains or apple-slicing. Maybe in Aberdeenshire.
They'd probably dance better if they had a few gallons of Cheeky Vimto and pink wine down them, but I suppose that would defeat the object.

They'd probably dance better if they had a few gallons of Cheeky Vimto and pink wine down them, but I suppose that would defeat the object.
Arguably most of us might dance better with a few gallons of Cheeky Vimto and pink wine down us, even those from Aberdeenshire or Yorkshire.

Instead of this pratting around with Zumba can we just try to sell them the fan dance on the old brecon beacons , That way if one of the pathetic hippos becomes a cropper we can just kick her in for the purpose of motivating the rest of the herd.

I wonder how long its goin to take before the straight line down trajectory of this dance floor is found to surface on the other side of the world just west of Japan.

Latest Threads