Fat Barstards

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pararegtom, Oct 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. Well,seeing the amount of Fat Fuckers walking around still,I don't think it will make a lot of difference!

But,at least they can't use the excuse "No one told me that eating to much,would make me morbidly obese",when trying to sue some organisation,for millions of pounds because of the amount of fat in their weekly diet of,Mc D's,KFC,take away Pizza,etc,all washed down with gallons of Diet Coke! :roll:

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Was in Paris a couple of weeks ago sitting in a cafe just over the water from Notre Dame and we were commenting on things. Parisian birds no longer dress more stylishly than English birds. French coloured population primarily afro-Caribbean where ours is mixed. And way WAY fewer great waddling bloaters in Paris than in any Brit city. As we left there was a couple at the pedestrian lights who were 25 stone apiece. "The exception that proves the rule" says my chum. As we got up behind them, pure Yorkshire accents.

What really sickens me is two fat enormous parents with kids heading the same way. What the fuck do they see when they look at their kids? Because I see heart disease, diabetes, skeletal problems, mobility issues...

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could see their bones???????????

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Eat less, exercise more - these are exactly the words and creed I stick to; although not necessarily in the same order. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. fat bastards are also very slow, maybe they should exercise more to be be able to shift their phenomenal weight around a bit faster

7. There is nothing worst than a fat gopping civvie - oh hang about - some of the fat gopping military in this building are worse. I think its an insult to the green suit to become that fat and useless

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A mate of mine flogs those pavement wheeler things. He got a bloater couple in wanting two at £1500 each. So he asks about the nature of their problems to see if the chariots will need to be customised. "Nah, there's nothing wrong with either of us. We just cant be arsed to walk any more".

9. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

is this the next stage in evolution - humans no longer walking but grow wheels? :)

10. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

RAF Regt by Any Chance ?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Weren't there some RAF regt chaps at the PARA10?

12. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It was mentioned on R4 this morning that FB's have an almost 100% success rate in getting osteoarthritides. Something to do with all the extra strain on joints of lugging all that extra weight around. I think they mentioned a BMI of 35. That would be about 17 stones for a person of average 5' 9".

My weighty BMI of 27 should be pretty safe from that one. Unfortunately all the running around with kit and bergans may have taken their toll.

13. isnt the BMI discredited now ?? .. something about it being founded in the 50s where people were smaller and skinnier anyway ?

whats my BMI ? if im 6 ft 3" and weigh 18.9and a half ? I will google and see. am I a fat gopping civi by arrse standards ?