Fat Arrse jab kills British bird in USA

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Command_doh, Feb 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

2. Cue Sir Mix-A-Lot
    "I like...big butts, and I can-not lie"

3. These pics appear to be of some bint called Rachel Dowley who had an allergic reaction to hair dye. What's the connection?

4. Thought she belonged on the pikey section and been battered by her man folk
  5. who said one up the bum no harm done?
  6. Command_doh

No idea. But it was from a rag in the USA, direct from the website. I must admit, she didn't look like an Adusei. But if the person who did it does actually have ties to Africa, what in the hell does she need arse injections for? I am reliably informed that the menfolk there are more than satisfied with their ladies' arrses as it is.
  7. She died because she wanted a bigger backside...I have a big arse I don't want - life is cruel indeed! Still wouldn't be dumb enough to let any old botcher near my booty!
  8. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

yeah right hence the crash helmet!!!
  9. Some say she wears a crash helmet because of a horribly botched botox incident... all we know is she's got a massive arse. :)
  10. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I bags my fiver you are Jeremy Clarkson
  11. Sorry I had to give my last fiver to a humourless mexican b*stard as compo! That fiver is enough to keep the whole country running for the next 10 years...
  12. Command_doh

13. Andy_S

Andy_S LE Book Reviewer

From reading the story, it seems as if the maiden in question was given a bum steer by her chum; moreover, there certainly appear to be several big buts hanging over the advisability of undergoing this surgery. I'd go so far as it consider the whole idea a load of arse.

Anyway, one hopes her family will be able to put the tragedy firmly behind them - once the police have got to the bottom of it, of course.
  14. Oi, stop posting on arrse and get your new book finished. ;-)
  15. Not supposed to use this silicon

Attached Files: