Fat 70 Stone waste of skin to lose weight or die

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by AirsoftWarriorWalt, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. daily mail

The world's heaviest man has been warned that he has just months to live unless he loses weight, it was revealed today.
  2. Awwwww... I was hoping it was a John Prescott thread!
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Last I heard, H4H was awash with dosh and their accountants were telling them to spend or get clobbered for tax.

You should PM them.

But until they step in like Batman but with a proper package and more stained tights, 'Die' gets my vote.
  4. All he needs is a Wafer thin mint.
  5. Is it just moi maths that is shite but the cost of his daily grazing far outweighs whats coming in?
  6. I thought this sort of thing only occured in the U.S. Hmmmmm... :D
  7. Don't you mean a 'Wafferrr theen meent'

'It's Wafferrr theen'
  8. On a positive note, he receives his bounty soon.
  9. Never fails to astound me that these Fat Knackers keep going. Somebody is feeding him, is it his loving family, a carer or the ASDA Deleivery boy.

All they need to do is leave him a days diet allowance within his reach, I don't suppose he can get off his pit and nip to the kitchen and do himself a fryup.

Saw a prog about a Fat Clinic in US where the gross Yanks go to lose weight, The clinic gets paid by their Health Insurance (shouldn't their be an Excess?) the fat fcukers get the pizzaman to deliver, the clinic doesn't stop it. If I was that Insurance Company and saw that I wouldn't pay out.

There are very few reasons for getting uncontrollably fat.

I'd render him down and use the fat in his local takeaway, that way he can recycle himself into oblivion
  10. As Al Murray says, " He's got a slow metabolism (lazy cnut) and a fast Pie Arm"
  11. Deep-fried fish in Mason oil. Would that make one a cannibal?
  12. Oh great the guys from my home town. Oh the joy not only do we have the hooker killer we also have the marsh mellow man living there !!!!!
  13. Rubbbbbbbish, I thought it was a vote, I was about to vote DIE!

14. You want to live in the outreaches of the UK expect some freaks.