Fat 70 Stone waste of skin to lose weight or die

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
well whoever feeds him needs a long holiday I'd suggest about 6 years.
Last I heard, H4H was awash with dosh and their accountants were telling them to spend or get clobbered for tax.

You should PM them.

But until they step in like Batman but with a proper package and more stained tights, 'Die' gets my vote.

Never fails to astound me that these Fat Knackers keep going. Somebody is feeding him, is it his loving family, a carer or the ASDA Deleivery boy.

All they need to do is leave him a days diet allowance within his reach, I don't suppose he can get off his pit and nip to the kitchen and do himself a fryup.

Saw a prog about a Fat Clinic in US where the gross Yanks go to lose weight, The clinic gets paid by their Health Insurance (shouldn't their be an Excess?) the fat fcukers get the pizzaman to deliver, the clinic doesn't stop it. If I was that Insurance Company and saw that I wouldn't pay out.

There are very few reasons for getting uncontrollably fat.

I'd render him down and use the fat in his local takeaway, that way he can recycle himself into oblivion

Oh great the guys from my home town. Oh the joy not only do we have the hooker killer we also have the marsh mellow man living there !!!!!

Bob Singh Phagura, manager of the Nacton Road Fish Bar in Ipswich, said every Friday Mr Mason would come to his shop with his carers and buy:
Four large cod
Two pies
Four battered sausages
Six large portions of chips
Mushy peas and curry sauce
All washed down with bottles of Coke
Fat Bastard

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
the article says "He relies on a team of seven carers, working three eight-hour shifts, to cook his food and clean up after him."

Surely if the goverment are paying for his team of carers, then they ensure that they give him a more substainable level of calories, he obviously doesnt cook his own 20 000 calories a day meal, and Im guessing he doesnt pay for them either.

CountryGal said:
the article says "He relies on a team of seven carers, working three eight-hour shifts, to cook his food and clean up after him."

Surely if the goverment are paying for his team of carers, then they ensure that they give him a more substainable level of calories, he obviously doesnt cook his own 20 000 calories a day meal, and Im guessing he doesnt pay for them either.
They tried feeding him Riveta and lettuce leaves for a few months but he kept gaining weight. They got through 27 carers before they realised why.

Latest Threads