Fastest Route to Sandhurst

I am aware that a course is run somewhere which basically comprises most of the modular training for a Potential Officer and crashes all into a 2 week course. This comes after the Mod 1 (which is 2 wks course also). I think it's supposed to replace the 10 week-end Mod 2 courses.
Does anyone know the name of this course, the dates or who to contact re- this. I'm just scouting out prior to approaching the RTC. Many thanks.

jmj

Old-Salt
lordmonty said:
I am aware that a course is run somewhere which basically comprises most of the modular training for a Potential Officer and crashes all into a 2 week course. This comes after the Mod 1 (which is 2 wks course also). I think it's supposed to replace the 10 week-end Mod 2 courses.
Does anyone know the name of this course, the dates or who to contact re- this. I'm just scouting out prior to approaching the RTC. Many thanks.
I believe London District does this. Their website lives here

Regards

J

Last time I did it, 'twas Caubeen's End-Sh*tsville-Aldergrove-Gatwick-A3-M3-Camberley-RMA.

And Gerry Fitt was on the same 'plane! (Good bloke, btw. Bought me a large Bushmills.)

'Spose there's a shortcut these days.

compus_mentus said:
M4, then through bracknell.

Although, I suppose it depends where you're coming from....... :salut:
Out of the back of a plane without a parachute must be pretty fast... 120mph straight down...

compus_mentus said:

:clap:

ArmyYid said:
compus_mentus said:

:clap:
M25 J 13 then A30 through Egham. Decent kebab joints near R Holloway, and then through Suningdale and drop into Camberly down the hill. :D

Ozduke said:
Some of the Norland Nanny's were a fast route while I was at The Hurst!
Always need to be careful with Norlands stories.. a few officers wives started off there.... :D