Fastest Route to Sandhurst

Discussion in 'Officers' started by lordmonty, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am aware that a course is run somewhere which basically comprises most of the modular training for a Potential Officer and crashes all into a 2 week course. This comes after the Mod 1 (which is 2 wks course also). I think it's supposed to replace the 10 week-end Mod 2 courses.
    Does anyone know the name of this course, the dates or who to contact re- this. I'm just scouting out prior to approaching the RTC. Many thanks.
  2. jmj

jmj Old-Salt

I believe London District does this. Their website lives here

3. M4, then through bracknell.

Although, I suppose it depends where you're coming from....... :salut:
  4. nah M3 and through Frimley! No?
  5. Nah, close but no cigar - M3, and through Camberly!!!
  6. Last time I did it, 'twas Caubeen's End-Sh*tsville-Aldergrove-Gatwick-A3-M3-Camberley-RMA.

And Gerry Fitt was on the same 'plane! (Good bloke, btw. Bought me a large Bushmills.)

'Spose there's a shortcut these days.
  7. Out of the back of a plane without a parachute must be pretty fast... 120mph straight down...
  8. M3 From London, J4, first exit SP Camberley and the Meadows. Clear traffic about 8 mins
  9. Some of the Norland Nanny's were a fast route while I was at The Hurst!
  10. :clap:
  11. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

M25 J 13 then A30 through Egham. Decent kebab joints near R Holloway, and then through Suningdale and drop into Camberly down the hill. :D
  12. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Always need to be careful with Norlands stories.. a few officers wives started off there.... :D
  13. WHAT?? Even Officers' Wives consider them a sure thing?