Faster, codgers, faster!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BambiBasher, Sep 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. David Blunkett has announced that old people shouldn't be allowed to retire unless they're rich enough to support themselves, or are 'incapacitated'. When the legs go they can squat on trolleys giving shoe-shines; when the arms give in they can put bags over their toothless heads and offer blow-jobs. Finally they can be propped up on cushions and given a cup of tea as they slip thankfully into an easeful death.
  2. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Just about to post this myself...what a twat...he's a nobody now and has to keep coming out with this load of balls to get the odd headline.

I can see him working till he's 90+...or maybe he'll just sit back on his nice index linked pension and store all his cash in a big house for his illegitimate offspring to have when he dies?

Maybe if the govenment didn't tax me till the day I die, and afterwards, then I might not need to use the meagre government pension that I've paid for.

p.s. not a happy bunny this morning as you may have noticed.
  3. So, work until you drop.

Unless of course you have never worked at all and live off state benefits. In which case carry on as usual.

4. It's only because him and his useless Fcuking government have driven the country down the pan with their fluffy friendly come to Britain and get free benefit policy (wa*kers) now those coffin dodgers who are entitled to retire can't because their is no fcuking money in the pot..........civil war looms.................or it should :evil:
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Absolutely. That's fine Mr Blunket. While you're at it, can I have a rebate on a bunch of my National Insurance please?

Hey, why not give me a bunch of my taxes back too. That way, I can afford to buy another house from which to release equity, whilst keeping my own so that you can tax my children from it after my death.
  6. He's a nobody now and can't get over it. Every once in a while he says something stupid and gets a headline or two.

Sad really.
  7. What a complete Twat he is!!!!!
  8. And who was the Chancellor that pushed through the regulatory changes that knocked the legs out from under what until then had been considered one of the best pension environments in Europe?
  9. Well I can guarantee you one thing

Write as venomously about him as you like because I can gold plated guarante the f ucker wont read it.

Unless hes got a braille monitor.
  10. Someone gave him a cheese grater and said, " give me a review of this book David", he said "it was the most violent book he had ever read"
  11. I think politicians should be taxed until they die. I'd happily see their tax payments cease early next week.
  12. Pah! so says one of the most idle people in the country... form one of the most Parasitic professions ....
  13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

And how are they going to do that when the FSA and other Government Regulators preside over such triumphs of pension savings as the Equitable Life fiasco, Northern Rock, and the trading of toxic debts that no-one understands.

Am I bitter about losing 15 years of pension contributions to the fraudsters at the Equitable, and waiting nearly another ten to hear whether I'll ever see any of it again? Of course not. At least I'm still alive to save another day, unlike lots of the other Equitable customers let down by this Government.

Was I hurt by that nice Mr. Blair saying the Government didn't need to compensate me, because it was 'only the middle classes feathering their nests'? Of course not, because I know that he, with his gold-plated, inflation-proof pension, cares deeply about all citizens of this country in their old age.

Politicians? I despair of them!
  14. All in all- it looks like it's time for a revolution.

Trigger time :twisted:
  15. Bloody brilliant :D Wish he could read my knuckles. :twisted: