Fashion statements leading to mainstream violence...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BrunoNoMedals, May 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Linky

I don't know about you, but I'd have said more MILF than Hamas. It's not like she's got it covering her face while wearing combats:

[​IMG]

It amazes me how, in the land of the free (and it's allies), we can laugh at the highly strung religious people burning effigies of comic writers for the minor issue of drawing their god in an unflattering way, but then kick off when a rather tasty TV chef wears a checked scarf in an advert. Do the septics have a point, or are the overreacting whingers? I'm going with the latter. It's a funking scarf, get over it.

2. I see kids wearing these scarves around London all the time (my idiot son included).

I have asked about this as I work in a mainly muslim environment and, although this branch of islam is very moderate, they see no connection between the shemagh and islam.

It's like saying don't wear a flat cap in case it angers the Yorkshiremen!! Or anything tartan to avoid upsetting the Scots.

Daft, PC septics if you ask me.

3. Are they going to ban pictures of people wearing flip flops? Are they going to stop Toyota advertising Hilux pickups? Are they going to stop people using mobile phones (Im sure I've seen a picture of a terrorist using one).

Overreaction by a load of underintelligent overweights.

4. msr

msr LE

5. Slightly off topic, but I wouldn't mind dunking my doughnut in Rachael Ray with or without Shemagh around her neck. :wink:

6. BrunoNoMedals

It's certainly something to grab hold of.

7. Make her leave it on, itl give you something to wipe on afterwards.

Back on topic, what a load of bollocks! I dont think that by wearing it shes liable to detonate herself anytime soon.

I'm sure Ive seen them for sale in TopMan, maybe Al Qaeda has come up with a clothing line to boost its revenue.

8. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

What he said. Then again the septics are aware of only one type of pickup. The Ford- i.e. the one where bits fall off if you take it off road, the one that isn't 4x4 and the one the entire Top Gear team hate because though it costs £50,000+ it still feels as plasticy as a 1970 British Leyland runabout.

9. All the stinking emo kids are wearing those things! Ergo, Emo is clearly a plan by the evil forces of fundamentalism to destroy heroic, freedom-loving western rock music...

10. BrunoNoMedals

Emos: Suicide bombers that haven't yet discovered bombs.

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Or an American as they have come to be known.

Right, she needs to get that top off. Our vicar wears a T shirt when he's doing the garden and I think he's a CHRISTIAN.

The bra goes. Bodeccea would have worn an iron one, probabally. She had a thing about killing dusky persons.

Margret Thatcher wore a skirt so thats out.

Trousers? Every Anti-Christ Shaitan enemy of Jihad wears trousers. Away with them.

Underpants. Churchill wore underpants. And you know who else wore underpants? Hitler. Hitler wore underpants. Off with them.

Richard the Lionheart wore socks and invented Crusading. They must go.

Hang about... maybe the demented Septic hag is onto something here?

12. A bit sad that American hysteria has latched itself onto clothing, now.

A single day of mindless terrorist activity have achieved more reaction in the USA than PIRA were able to achieve in the UK in 30 years.

As TLF said, whatever next? Bans on flip-flops, taliban wagons and so forth? Are we going to have to hide the camels at London zoo because they evoke Islamic terrorism?

The Yanks may have arrived at the loony bin before the rest of us, but the rest of us are on the next bus. The world's going crazy.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Maybe thats why Rachel avoids them?

[​IMG]

I'd Jihad it all over the disabled toilets.

14. BrunoNoMedals

Yeah but they don't come over all PC about it - they're just having a jolly fun game of extreme airsoft (i.e. without the soft air). No-one's calling for a ban on pink because the 9th Street Gay Massif wear it for murdering.

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think that anyone who wears a 10 gallon hat should be incarcerated immediately. It brings back too many memories for the Indians still living on reservations - those that survived the pogroms of course.

Evil . . . EVIL hats I tell you!