Farts to clear the Mess Bar with.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by menacingboots, Aug 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I used to gorge on cauliflowers, sprouts, guiness and pickled eggs prior to a SNCO mess do - with predictable 'Jesus Christ! Who the fack is that!' sort of reaction. Incredibly childish fun but by eck did I go through some shreddies.
    Now fellow obnoxious twats - which feotid well tried recipies can you offer?
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Cheese on Toast followed by a bucket load of Scrumpy. Works every time!
  3. Just drink lots of Newcastle Brown the night before!
  4. ...cheese on toast and newky braaahn...hmmmm. Ok
  5. Any reasonably sized KFC meal, washed down with half a jar of silverskin pickled onions and a couple of large pickled gherkins.
  6. Tesco Taco mixed beans in tomato and chilli sauce, bottle of Bulmers and a cheese omlette...apparently!
  7. Pevo and slipinaditch. One morning I had some random Sgt, puke out of a landrover window after a particulary heavy session.
  8. Pickled eggs with saurkrout washed down with port and blue cheese, wait two hours and even the dogs leave the room.
  9. Once did a curried mudfish and dodgy left over egg noodles sesh. Could not move away from the crapper for more than a 100 metres next day but by eck....cleared the NAAFI in Sennelager
  10. Pickled eggs washed down with Guinness and Cider.

Fukkin unbelievable.
  11. guzz
  12. Farts? Mere amateurs, simply sh1t in your pants to clear the bar, it doesn't even matter what you have troughed.
  13. Did a bodge job in Herat last year - dodgy Italian/Spanish paella thingy in their cookhouse, 40+ outside, rancid el cheapo red wine.
    Nearly shat the Herc going back to Kabul and yes ....cleared that as well!
  14. My brother and I used to spend Sunday Mornings at the Railway Arms in Whitechapel and the Thomas Neale in Watney Market, we'd normally be well hungover from Saturday night's excesses so we'd drink large amounts of Mann's Brown and gorge on the free rollmops, whelks and Jellied eels that both pubs used to put on on a Sunday. The Railway being that much smaller we usually got kicked out of there long before closing for turning the air thick and green, believe me, it stank!
  15. I knew you were one of us the minute I clapped eyes on you!