Farting food

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by goatrutar, Sep 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What usually gets your guts rumbling? If I have the McDonald's breakfast hotcakes I can usually clear a room about half hour afterwards. Strangely the usual beans and cabbage do fuck all to help my flatulence.
  2. Pickled eggs and Guiness work a treat.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I know someone who can clear a room almost instantly after eating red onion.
  4. I'll wager that you all fart like little girls compared to me...Always have been champion of the farts me.

And nowadays I'm on top form due to eating plentiful quantities of fruit and fibre cereal. Tesco's own is the best, Asda's a close second. Highly recomended.
  5. Weizen beer and Sauerkraut or a good curry get the vapours going good style.:oops:
  6. Eggs by the half dozen with mixed chilli add a splash of Saurakruat, smidgen of baked beans with mama's cabbage and parsnips. A side partion of madras or hotter, normally makes me parp for nato and kill anything living with 500 yards........
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Onion Bhajis - 5 or 6 of those little devils and I'm on a 12 hours mission to gas the world that would put the nazis to shame. I mean, I fart after baked beans and the usual stuff, but Bhajis cause my arse to smell like a dead rats been up there for a week!
  8. Or a gerbil?
  9. Sprouts, especially if slightly-overcooked. Toxic.
  10. Whatever my Brother eats, his wind is enough to knock people out at twenty paces.
  11. Broccoli, under cooked and still crunchy. It's for winners.
  12. I don't understand the concept of McDonald's and food in the same sentence...

However, a roast dinner gravy made with cabbage water will do the trick, or an elegant sufficiency of Bass Red Lable.
  13. Got to follow through though.

It's the sport of kings that is!
  14. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Beef, specifically steak, makes me do really loud, powerful farts.

The kind of guff that sounds like a deep thud as opposed to your more traditional rasp.

As I discovered recently, the live yeast content in home brewed beer, causes one to deliver farts so potent that flying insects fall from the sky.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Proper beer, not lager, when visiting home. A few Adnams or local Ubu usually cause the hot and silent bottom burps that even cause me to leave the room in tears. Even little, unassuming, farts that you would think are harmless seem to be the most noxious.