• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Farnborough a Non Spotters thead

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
I happened to be at Farnborough Airshow today, and ambushed the CDS,General Sir David Richards what a nice bloke. He knew all about Hols 4 H loves the work they are doing and took the time to say, If people are not helping, I want to know, if they are not doing what they should be doing I want to know. He knows how Hard MDN and his team work. MDN,s contact details given I was well chuffed he took the time to express his thoughts. PS good drills MDN BS YIM ,GUPR, pictures to follow on Sgt slingsby.org

Attachments

PRT
This is excellent news. I have an ARRSE coin sat here engraved with CGS for the man himself

I was advised that he was a different type of person to Gen Dannett and to hold off for a while with the coin.

Do you think it is worth winging it to him now along with a Hols4H wristband? I might not send an 'MDN is Innocent' badge though!

Latest Threads