Farmers daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by singha61, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. An Indian farmer’s daughter disarmed a terrorist leader who broke into her home, attacked him with an axe and shot him dead with his own gun.
    Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

Their house in Shahdra Sharief, Rajouri district, is about 20 miles from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/6244076/Farmers-daughter-disarms-terrorist-and-shoots-him-dead-with-AK47.html

2. There's a word that's popular among the internet community. "pwnt".

I believe in The Queen's English it roughly translates as "You got your arse kicked, sonny jim" :D :D

3. Done yesterday

4. It was probably her 'off games week'

No terrorist is a match for a woman with PMT.

5. Now that's one very gutsy lady! Well done indeed to her. Immaculate drills.

MsG

6. If it bothers you, put a link to the other thread.

7. Way to go girl!! ----Ever conciderd joining Special Forces? :D

8. Good work! Nice one! :D

9. If someone can't be arrsed to see if something's been done before, then I can't be arrsed to provide a link :)

10. PA. but you can be bothered to moan about it, excellent. The time taken to respond to me could have been better used providing the link, no?
    Byebye.

11. Stroppy fkr!

Bet you wouldn't be that stroppy if Indian Girl was here!

12. That'd be the week before her "off games week" then - the "P" being the giveaway. :roll:

13. snappy come-backs are in this year I see

14. When you can be arrsed to get yourself to the range for some clay busting, I'll think of something worthwhile to write. Or are you scared of the butterflies? ;)