Farmer breaks penis

Ananova

A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."
How the fook do you manage to do that 8O He must have had his purple headed womb ferret out and ready

Guaranteed to have every bloke crossing their legs in sympathy

What was this bloke, some kind of Frankensteins monster? There are no bones, tendons or ligaments in the penis.

Oh it looks so sorry for itself, that's if penis' have souls, have been brainwashed with too many little RTFQ stories!

Also that man need a trim! OB man the razor!

blessed baby cakes said:
sandmanfez said:
What was this bloke, some kind of Frankensteins monster? There are no bones, tendons or ligaments in the penis.
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3415.htm

Bet you'd not be willing to have anyone try to prove your belief by say, oh I don't know, snapping yours, now would you? ;)

Beebs :D
Yep, read that, and it confirms my assertion that there are no bones, tendons or ligaments in the penis. Penile fracture is entirely different to the usual understanding of the term "fracture".

Is there a doctor in the house?

As for my "old fella" you could drop his tractor on it Beebs, and I woudnt bat an eyelid. :wink:

Bet you'd not be willing to have anyone try to prove your belief by say, oh I don't know, snapping yours, now would you? ;)

Beebs :D[/quote]

As for my "old fella" you could drop his tractor on it Beebs, and I woudnt bat an eyelid. :wink:[/quote]

or a very large lady.... fat munters line up there is still hope for you all! ;)

Officers_bird said:

Beebs :D

As for my "old fella" you could drop his tractor on it Beebs, and I woudnt bat an eyelid. :wink:[/quote]

or a very large lady.... fat munters line up there is still hope for you all! ;)[/quote]

Steady OB, I still have standards. All things are relative, but my upper limit is about a size 14, which probably doesnt qualify as fat, just "cuddly" :D

cuddly, you mean something to grab hold of to stop her banging her head against the headboard!

Fair play though a guy who takes on more than your average size 6/8 waif, good to read!

There are no tendons bones or ligaments in the penis, but you can still snap it by rupturing the membranes that contain the blood that gives the penis its ridgitity when erect.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not unknown for bulls to rupture their's if the cow steps sideways during "servicing" thus reducing the value of the bull from prime breeding animal to a load of steak and mince! One reason why artificial insemination is so popular amongst farmers!