Farking Cadet Walts!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cpt_Darling, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw an pasty skinned ATC bod on the train from Waverly in Edinburgh today.Dressed in shiite order, ATC Beret, DPM trousers untied,t-shirt and gloves(??) telling a nearby passanger how he was off back out to "The Stan".

Took about 15mins of this before i had to get up and ask for some proof he was who he said, some ID for example,surprisingly he had left it "back at the unit", (though he couldn't tell me where that was), then on pointing out it was an ATC beret, i was mistaken again, it was in fact the new RAF capbadge.

Basically he was then outed as a walty Facker and he moved carriages sharpish.But why oh why do they do it!!

:x :x

2. your lucky cpt i live rigth next door to a school with its own ccf detachment, you outhgt to hear the crap that wafts down the street as these little walts try n chat up the girls form the local girls school. if half the crap were true the school would be based down by stirling lines

3. I was at Edinburgh Waverly yesterday as well. Whilst getting on a train I noticed a walt, must have been in his late 40's or 50's. Beard and didn't seemed by his appearance he was serving, but he was carrying a single side pouch and wearing an issued puffa jacket. Didn't say anything, but he was clearly displaying pure waltism.

Reffering to your post, the cadet may have been RAF, as there is a flight back to 'The Stan' soon.

4. I'm not sure that this qualifies as walting. In my opinion, if what you say happened actually did, I would suggest that you may be no more than a bully. The young fella in your story appears to have been in the cadets and had associated himself with the forces to the extent that, in his immaturity, he had been harmlessly experimenting with the extent of that association. By publicly humiliating him you may have done nothing more than potentially dissuad him from pursuing what could have been a valuable and rewarding career. Nice one. Much better to have just chuckled to yourself privately. But then again, what you say in your story didn't actually happen now, did it. And before you ask; no, I wasn't there but yes, I am a professional judge of character and am freakily perceptive.

5. He was a kid bigging it up a bit. We used to pretend we were cowboys and I'm pretty sure there are very few on here who haven't expanded a little on their role in life at one time or another. Still , as long as it made you feel big I suppose thye mission was accomplished. There's Walting and there's kids bigging.

6. Oh p1ss off you self-righteous throbber. Are you so far up your own arrse that you can see daylight again?

7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Really? I thought flights to Afghanistan were only every 6 months. [/sarcasm] :roll: Tube.

8. Have we met? Mrs Dragstrip, is that you? Seriously though, my attempt at irony was lost on you, wasn't it; or was it because my word/syllable ratio was higher than your mind could cope with so early in the morning? :wink: