Faria Alam is a hooker!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taz_786, Feb 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

At least she seems to be a shaver ... probably have to be, otherwise you'd never find it [except by smell] and that would be £8K wasted.

2. I'd bang it but not for 8 big ones!!

Is it only me who can't open the phot's

3. 8K for two hours! the thieving whore! You could buy have a decent second hand ford focus for that and still have change left for the asian sauna club in monchengladbach!

4. Eight grand for that? The NoW guy must have been taking something VERY strong! Is this the 'Fake Sheikh' again?

5. shes got more facial hair than me ,must be one of those ladyboys!

6. You probably would, but it'd be like throwing a kit bag in the back of a 4 tonner

7. 8K???? She's gopping!!

Rtn Flight London to Duss £149
    Taxi to Nearest brothel €10
    5 stunning whores willing to do the most deprave things you can imagin, champers, and indusrtal tub of K-Y €400
    Geiros on way back to airport €5

so all in all, £500 nuts well emptied and still £7K5 to play with, know which one I'd go for!!!

8. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

All a bit much for me, I'm afraid. Difficult to understand, having never paid for it in my life.

Mind you, didn't get it that often either.

9. I'm with linemanloz on this one (not literally though). Why pay a mediocre bint £8k when you could start at one end of the high st. in Charlottenberg, bang your way to the other end and still have a huge wad of cash for a decent second hand Ford Focus?

Better still, offer the most gorgeous anonymous woman you know and fancy, £5k to get in the sack. (For example, CO's wife or older daughter - together) I offered a woman £10k once, she declined. I was skint and she knew it. At least cracking one out cost me nowt.