• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

farewell woolwich

can't make this sad day :(

please pass my regards

I agree with all of you. You have to be very sad to have any memory at all of Woolwich. Good riddance to the craphole, and may Luffers improve the lives of those that matter.
:lol:

You must have had a worse time there than i did mate in 78, dont get me wrong it was bloody hard work but i still look back on those day with a lot of happy memories.... :wink:

Sharpstick said:
I agree with all of you. You have to be very sad to have any memory at all of Woolwich. Good riddance to the craphole, and may Luffers improve the lives of those that matter.
:lol:
We're not saying goodbye to Woolwich for it being a home to one single Regiment. We're saying goodbye to it for being the home of the Royal Regiment. And I personally have very fond memories of the place.

well said master gunner more good memories than bad, a lot of gunners passed through those gates and went on to much beter and not so beter times. one mans bad time there does not make it a bad place

Chris_2oo6 said:
stayed in woolwich barracks a few months ago

fcukin shithole round there

bit like roysten vasey, specially in that kings arms pub lol
LOL.. :lol:

A local pub for local people..Tubbs.. :wink:

Saying that you should have tried The Greyhound...

Definately a dog pub by name and nature...

Makes the Star Wars bar look positively hoochin.. :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 0
Yokel Royal Navy 30
radarboy Aviation 7