Farewell to the Tornado tour 19-21 Feb 19

I'm hoping Tornado will make an appearance at the Mi Amigo memorial flypasts here in Sheffield on Friday. A mix of USAF and RAF planes are due.

They appeared very fleetingly over Army HQ this afternoon. Heard them, but not seen. At least it livened up our tedious meeting for a millisecond!
Hats off to the light blue. End of an era.

Who?
Whoever, with a potential £17billion budget deficit, a crisis in manning and the defence infrastructure crumbling around our ears, Biggles can get one last stiffy while he spends the rest of his career driving a desk while in receipt of full flying pay. Someone needs to get their effing priorities sorted out.

There may be one coming next month ,one way flight and heading to the Ulster Aviation Society ;)
I wonder will they wheel it out at the airshows here.

They appeared very fleetingly over Army HQ this afternoon. Heard them, but not seen. At least it livened up our tedious meeting for a millisecond!
Hats off to the light blue. End of an era.
I saw them this afternoon at Shrivenham. I was sensible, I watched them from the Westmill Wind Farm over the road.

I was at Warton yesterday, thousands came to see it and lined the road that goes outside the perimeter.
I must say, we were all a little underwhelmed as many had expected at least a low pass, a go around or touch-and-go.
Lot's of people with big lenses all going 'That's it?!'
It was like someone driving past their parents house after not seeing them for a while and not popping in for a chat.
Still, heaven forbid they work past 16:30.

Who?
Whoever, with a potential £17billion budget deficit, a crisis in manning and the defence infrastructure crumbling around our ears, Biggles can get one last stiffy while he spends the rest of his career driving a desk while in receipt of full flying pay. Someone needs to get their effing priorities sorted out.
Uuuh. Uuuh. They're getting to do flypasts and I'm all jealous!!!

1550688305205.png

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cda1c3d407a02069493154ee50fec824/tenor.gif?itemid=9982157

Who?
Close all the regimental museums. That'll save a couple of quid.
You joyless individual.

The flypast for Scotland covers leuchars Kinloss and Lossiemouth tomorrow…..bollox venturing into fife with out the bde of guards clearing the way.
Pity really as a couple of loops over Glasgow might encourage potential recruits

Who?
That £17 bil is going to get worse when sterling tanks again. HTH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 0
Yokel Royal Navy 30
radarboy Aviation 7