• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Farewell Parade Osnabruck 19 July 08

Was anyone there? If anyone has any photographs of the parade I'd appreciate some copies if possible. Please PM me if you can help

and in one newspaper there was some kind of retrospect

*i'm sure all who were there in '89 will remember these*

no idea whether these are of any interest for you - or at least some of them

but thought there might be others who remember their time in osnabrück

if no one is interested - simply delete it

Cheers, saw these already, but if anyone has photos which they took themselves yesterday I'd be very grateful to recieve them!

i'm sure all who were there in '89 will remember these*

and again in 96.

Can´t say i´ll miss the place, couldn´t get in to many clubs and pubs if you were a young tom. Apart from the utter dives.

What was the name of the club with the really steep stairs and a kebab shop at the bottom?

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
That would be Broadways.......shiitehole but the local frauleins were willing.

Have to say, I will miss traz. Went back there working as a civvy two years ago, and was surprised at how the place has tidied up.....or maybe I was sober in parts of town that I had never been to.

Latest Threads