Farewell intercourse Law

Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.

It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment.
Thank heavens that dastardly Mubarak is out of the way. That's all I have to say.

What?...you mean it's been illegal over here?...good job the witch ex didn't know that...what do you get for 20 years of (unsuccessfully) attempted crime?....8-O

K

Kirkz

I'm not so sure I could manage sex 6 hours after I died!!! I'll give it a fucking good go though, once the time comes :)

Thank heavens that dastardly Mubarak is out of the way. That's all I have to say.
Yes, let's join all the other good Liberals and wave out hands in the air for the wonderful freedoms of the Arab Spring. Egyptians are now free to persecute Jews and Coptic Christians as much as they please, and to get back to the repression of women, honour killings and clit-removal. They'll soon be free enough to start chucking acid over their ex-wives again.

Three cheers for freedom! Cunts.

Presumably in the case of the wife having it off with her dead husband she would have to wait until rigor mortis had set in. :)
"Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari said marriage remains valid even after death.
He also said that women have the right to have sex with her dead husband, alarabiya.net reported."

Strange people.

Does tumescence occur after one has popped one's flip-flops? Does a stiff get a stiffy? It's not something I've ever had cause to investigate.

It is very accomodating though, a chap usually has to arrange the death immediately prior to taking part in such activities.

Will Egyptian hospitals have to provide facilities for such activities, or will they just crack on with it in the ward? Will the NHS be obliged to provide facilities for this, out of respect for different cultures?