Farewell Friends and Keep Your Heads Down

For those that know me (and are still on speaking terms) the removals men have finished here and a hopefully more illustrious career awaits me in the Oz Army starting on Mon.

Hopefully I'll be able to institute Friday afternoons in the Oz equivalent of the PMC and for those who may be concerned don't worry they have Strongbow down there.

Thanks for being part of my life and making it such a laugh and stay safe. I'm sure I'll continue to lurk and post occasionally.

Combatintman.

Dont they have internet in Oz then?

Same again,

Lucky fecker, have a good time and all the best to your better life down under!

(but i did hear that they had electrickery and tinterweb malarkey down there now.....)

Mate

Its been an absolute pleasure and honor to work with you, an education too. Some of my best memories from my career coincide with times working with you. All the very best down under, Mrs Eye_Spy wishes you luck too.

Lets hope you have no one like ST down there! You know what I mean.

Keep in touch on the obvious

E_S

combatintman said:
For those that know me (and are still on speaking terms) the removals men have finished here and a hopefully more illustrious career awaits me in the Oz Army starting on Mon.

Hopefully I'll be able to institute Friday afternoons in the Oz equivalent of the PMC and for those who may be concerned don't worry they have Strongbow down there.

Thanks for being part of my life and making it such a laugh and stay safe. I'm sure I'll continue to lurk and post occasionally.

Combatintman.
Are you by any chance doing a long-ish course at the Defence Intelligence Training Centre at Canungra after your arrival? If so, I'll see you there.

retread2 said:
combatintman said:

Combatintman.
Are you by any chance doing a long-ish course at the Defence Intelligence Training Centre at Canungra after your arrival? If so, I'll see you there.
Almost certainly - but they haven't given me the course dates yet. I know I won't be qualified for my new role until March next year.

combatintman said:
retread2 said:
combatintman said:

Combatintman.
Almost certainly - but they haven't given me the course dates yet. I know I won't be qualified for my new role until March next year.
I'll see you, probably, between 6 - 16 Sep. Good luck.

Rule #1 has of course been rescinded.

Bugger.

Ok 'tis done - now enlisted and I have signed a slightly worrying piece of paper (which mentioned the rescinding of rule 1) also said that alcohol use was frowned upon - I plan to get around this by misusing it (this doesn't = spillage btw).

Watch out for all of the nasty little spiders that hide in unmentionable places to upset a gentleman during his morning cogitations.....

and the jelly-fish....

the snakes.....

the insects....

all in all, stick with the all in one rubber body-stockings.

At last they will have a use other than pleasure.

Enjoy yourself you reprobate

Ah, welcome back Enlightenment. Been away? Meet you here...

MC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abacus Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
Nige REME 1
N Aviation 3