Farewell Carol...Thinking Mans MILF!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Dec 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Countdown will never be the same again now that Carol has gone. My maths improved dramatically over the years hoping that Carol would get her kit off. Hopefully Playboy next stop!

2 + 2 = 5. See missing her already!!
    [​IMG]

2. 6+9 = 69

[​IMG]

3. Oh come on! She's a right royal pain in the arrse who dropped her own arrse when her price tag was cut. She clearly expected Chan 4 to back track but guess what? She picked up her coat on the way out the back door. Thanks for coming sweet cheeks!

Du du - du du - du du du dum - peew!

4. You still would though!

5. She's an absolute dog but with nice tits. Oh well, beggars can't be chosers, yes I would

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Photoshoptastic!
    [​IMG]

7. I give this thread about an hour before it goes downhill and contributors start waxing lyrical about Carol's great mathematical tendencies, or not! :twisted:

Litotes

8. Conundrums will never be the same again.... :(

9. Doctor doctor, Everytime I watch countdown I get an erection...

You should be very pleased thats an eight letter word :roll:

10. Carol is as close to my perfect woman as can possibly exist. Nice looking, intelligent, whitty and self-reliant (good figure too).

*Faints.*

11. While I didn't spit coffee on my keyboard or dribble some wee into my skivvies, I did laugh at that.

I should get out more...sorry. :oops:

12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I see your eight and raise you this:

Richard Whitely died of pneumonia, earning him fifty points for using all nine letters and all five vowels.

13. Was it my HD television this afternoon or some sort of lens distortion but is her arrse HUGE!!!

Mind I would still do her....twice!!!