Farage...The next PM?

S
Thank you Remainers for helping our cause; I'm sure it'll spur us down to the voting booths later this week.
True, it's difficult to have debates based on policy differences though.

Really, really tricky when The Brexit Party don't have a .......

No wait, please step off the ledge I promise not to bring up manifestos again.

True, it's difficult to have debates based on policy differences though.

Really, really tricky when The Brexit Party don't have a .......

No wait, please step off the ledge I promise not to bring up manifestos again.
Look, we should've left the EU, as we democratically decided, and Farage should be carving himself out a career as a double glazing salesman or something.

Look, we should've left the EU, as we democratically decided, and Farage should be carving himself out a career as a double glazing salesman or something.
No argument from this C/S mate.

Says a bit about policy and governance imcomptence prior to, during and after the referendum.

Not that The Brexit Party et al have appeared to have learnt anything.

Nor have the forces of Remain.

It is a very British tale of fuckwittery.

Well, we haven't and dear old Nige seems inexplicably married to his MEP salary and pension. Not to mention his big wodge from Aaron Banks.

Hatred? Making sh1t up again, to suit your own narrative I see.
Yup, that's made up, just like all of the shit you've made up. Get your class issues sorted, at the moment you're a well balanced chap, chip on each shoulder.

Last edited:
Yup, that's made up, just like all of the shit you've made up. Get your class issues sorted, at the moment you're a well balance chap, chip on each shoulder.
More lies I see. Does it come naturally to you?

@Boumer
The vast majority of your input to this site, and for quite a few years now, I utterly agree with.
I don't understand therefore, why you think Farage is a shyster while I consider him one of the more honest in the political scene at the moment.
Where does this absolute opposite of view , one one single issue, come from ?

No argument from this C/S mate.

Says a bit about policy and governance imcomptence prior to, during and after the referendum.

Not that The Brexit Party et al have appeared to have learnt anything.

Nor have the forces of Remain.

It is a very British tale of fuckwittery.
Well quite. Malleting every other party in the elections from a 6 week standing start is just easy. Anyone can do it. Just look how Change whatever they are called have dominated with their campaign.

The majority remainers in parliament screwed us and Farage has stepped up to the plate to give them a well deserved thrashing. You don't have to like the guy, but you do, if you believe in democracy, have to admit it was necessary.

At this point in time, he could openly declare his love for Sunderland FC, and I'd still vote for him.

That's how bad this situation is, but it's what happens when a democratic decision is ignored.
It's not being ignored. It's just that matching millions of differing fantasies to reality is proving a tad difficult.

The BBC is still in denial that Farage is doing well, the Change UK spokesperson seems a bit deluded if she’s going to go from 6th place up to the top 3

@Boumer
The vast majority of your input to this site, and for quite a few years now, I utterly agree with.
I don't understand therefore, why you think Farage is a shyster while I consider him one of the more honest in the political scene at the moment.
Where does this absolute opposite of view , one one single issue, come from ?
Well, the reverse-o-cycle on his 450k doesn't help. Denied and then admitted within 48hrs?

I am deeply suspicious of his visit to Assange in the embassy.

I find it contemptible that The Brexit Party cannot publish a manifesto (but can get up a site with lots of donate links).

@S11Blade

Whether I like him or not is a moot point, for example; I admire Michael Collins - because he was good at what he did.

I cannot currently imagine many politicians on fire who I would extinguish with my urine; and he is just another in the pantheon.

Democracy is not aided by lack of transparency (which is why the lack of a manifesto irks me particulary, to me reeks of either lack of ability or the desire to obfuscate) - which applies equally as a criticism across the board of this current farce.

However, as far as possible I prefer to disagree in a constructive manner with people. I don't like strident shouts of "traitor" or "idiot".

More lies I see. Does it come naturally to you?
Don't talk bollocks, you can't help accusing people of not being working class. Not my issue, no matter how many times you want to make it up.

Don't talk bollocks, you can't help accusing people of not being working class. Not my issue, no matter how many times you want to make it up.
You seem... Upset. Is there something that you need to get off of your chest.

Well, the reverse-o-cycle on his 450k doesn't help. Denied and then admitted within 48hrs?

I am deeply suspicious of his visit to Assange in the embassy.

I find it contemptible that The Brexit Party cannot publish a manifesto (but can get up a site with lots of donate links).

@S11Blade

Whether I like him or not is a moot point, for example; I admire Michael Collins - because he was good at what he did.

I cannot currently imagine many politicians on fire who I would extinguish with my urine; and he is just another in the pantheon.

Democracy is not aided by lack of transparency (which is why the lack of a manifesto irks me particulary, to me reeks of either lack of ability or the desire to obfuscate) - which applies equally as a criticism across the board of this current farce.

However, as far as possible I prefer to disagree in a constructive manner with people. I don't like strident shouts of "traitor" or "idiot".
The BREXIT Party, have not mentioned that they will be contesting the next UK General Election.

The are contesting the EU election later this week, with only ONE unambiguous “policy”, to extract the UK, swiftly, cleanly, IMMEDIATELY, from the EU.

This election will elect members, ONLY to the odious “parliament” in Brussels.

For those “hard-of-understanding” . . .

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

The BREXIT Party “Manifesto”.

The BREXIT Party has only ONE unambiguous “policy”, to extract the UK, swiftly, cleanly, IMMEDIATELY, from the EU.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

I am not long back from the Brexit Party rally at Frimley, it was a good showing and some interesting candidates