Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Here's a real simple analogy for you:

1. You put the plug in the sink.
2. You turn on the taps.
3. The sink overflows.

Which is to blame?

a. The plug for preventing the water escaping?
b. The taps for letting in too much water?
c. The sink for not being bigger?
d. You, for pretending you never read this post so you don't have to answer.
What an odd post?

Do you also believe that it's immigration rather than an aging population that's putting strain on the NHS?

What an odd post?

Do you also believe that it's immigration rather than an aging population that's putting strain on the NHS?

Of course he does. And it’s a simple analogy for someone who doesn’t read beyond the DM headlines.

Immigrants who manages to pack their bags and move from one of Europe to the other are statistically less likely to use the NHS, than say @HappyNomad or @dogmeat. As well they are also net contributors because they didn’t use the health service whilst growing up.
It’s a huge problem and that’s why there is so much money being pumped into ageing research at the moment. There are enough problems in the world that need solving that we don’t have to invent ones to solve; so if immigrantion was the main and immediate problem facing society at the moment, then that is where the funding would be.

And whilst I agree there are problems like immigrants are more likely to use A&E, that is behavioural problem rather than medical, which means it is easily fixable.

Last edited:
Farage...The next PM?
Stranger things have happened

More voters now say they would back the Brexit party at the next general election than the Conservatives, according to the latest Opinium poll for the Observer.

Nigel Farage’s party increased its support by three points to 24% of the vote, leapfrogging the Tories and trailing Labour by just five points. The Conservatives claimed 22% of the vote, the same figure they recorded in last week’s poll.
Tories in for a Brexit party trouncing, while Remainers abandon Labour

Good going for a 5 week old Political Party.

Immigrants who manages to pack their bags and move from one of Europe to the other are statistically less likely to use the NHS, than say @HappyNomad or @dogmeat. As well they are also net contributors because they didn’t use the health service whilst growing up.
Leaving aside your abysmal use of the English language.

You will of course be able to provide an independent source to back up your claim above.

Leaving aside your abysmal use of the English language.

You will of course be able to provide an independent source to back up your claim above.

Indépendante sources - I don’t provide links to people who hop on the punchy dotard bandwagon, but there are enough links if you can be bothered to google around. Some of the authors of this *internationally peer reviewed* literature are not even based in the UK.

We know. It is kind of difficult to provide links to sources that are figments of your imagination.

You are incapable of googling yet you think if I can do this work for you, you’ll be able to understand the articles or even draw sensible conclusions from them?

Finger on the pulse and full of first hand experience then ?

This is the problem - not only do you think there is something wrong with having internationally renowned experts double check methods and conclusions of the data - you think your expérience of popping to A&E because of heartburn is as insightful as empirical data.

It’s not.

Last edited:
I don’t think Brexit voters are stupid, but in my experience they seem very keen to tell people, usually non-Brexit voters, that they know their occupation better than them.

All very odd.

You may not think Brexit voters are stupid, but there are quite a few on here, and elsewhere including democratically elected mps, who do! I most certainly know better than remainers, or leavers for that matter, my occupation....I'm retired.

I have never thought remainers were stupid, they have a different outlook from me, fine. I understand that. What I find odd is they don't seem to accept the result of the 2016 referendum. It's wrong, stupid, the people voted the wrong way, didn't know what they were voting for, are some of the comments i've read and heard from some of the remain supporting mps, who conveniently forget it's the same thickos who elected them to the hoc in the first instance!

Regardless of which way all of us voted, and as well as remain/leave, I mean at a GE too, red/ blue/ green/yellow/ bumbee tartan, whatever. Up until now the losers have always abided by the result. Not in this instance. I know we've all finished up on the losing side at some time or other. The remain side won forty years ago and there was no complaint about that result.

I'll ask you a simple question. I'd appreciate a simple answer, me being a bit of a d*ckhead. Why do you not accept the result of 2016? Like it or lump it leave was the outcome. Please do not deflect by quoting any of what I said in the 2nd paragraph. Also I paid no heed to what either side said in their respective campaigns. I made my mind up by my observations, rightly or wrongly, by the way I thought the eu has conducted itself over the past 40 years. I therefore cast my vote in favour of leave. Following that democratic decision, we should be well on our way to saying cheerio to our neighbours, but we're not.

Remember the question is why do you, and indeed remainers, not accept the result, NOT why you don't like the result.

You may not think Brexit voters are stupid, but there are quite a few on here, and elsewhere including democratically elected mps, who do! I most certainly know better than remainers, or leavers for that matter, my occupation....I'm retired.

I have never thought remainers were stupid, they have a different outlook from me, fine. I understand that. What I find odd is they don't seem to accept the result of the 2016 referendum. It's wrong, stupid, the people voted the wrong way, didn't know what they were voting for, are some of the comments i've read and heard from some of the remain supporting mps, who conveniently forget it's the same thickos who elected them to the hoc in the first instance!

Regardless of which way all of us voted, and as well as remain/leave, I mean at a GE too, red/ blue/ green/yellow/ bumbee tartan, whatever. Up until now the losers have always abided by the result. Not in this instance. I know we've all finished up on the losing side at some time or other. The remain side won forty years ago and there was no complaint about that result.

I'll ask you a simple question. I'd appreciate a simple answer, me being a bit of a d*ckhead. Why do you not accept the result of 2016? Like it or lump it leave was the outcome. Please do not deflect by quoting any of what I said in the 2nd paragraph. Also I paid no heed to what either side said in their respective campaigns. I made my mind up by my observations, rightly or wrongly, by the way I thought the eu has conducted itself over the past 40 years. I therefore cast my vote in favour of leave. Following that democratic decision, we should be well on our way to saying cheerio to our neighbours, but we're not.

Remember the question is why do you, and indeed remainers, not accept the result, NOT why you don't like the result.
I cannot speak for the many millions of voters who voted remain but I can most certainly say I do accept the result.

Though I find it hard to separate why I don’t like the result from wanting to leave in a way which minimises thé harm to people’s jobs and local economies.

Last edited:
Here's a real simple analogy for you:

1. You put the plug in the sink.
2. You turn on the taps.
3. The sink overflows.

Which is to blame?

a. The plug for preventing the water escaping?
b. The taps for letting in too much water?
c. The sink for not being bigger?
d. You, for pretending you never read this post so you don't have to answer.
Sure, we're overflowing.....

while England has roughly 410 people a sq km – the second highest in the EU – Wales has only 150, Northern Ireland 135 and Scotland 70. Even heaving, stressful London is much less full of people than is widely supposed. “London is the lowest-density mega-city on the planet,”

Is Britain full? Home truths about the population panic

Aren't Brexiteers various selling the notion of us being the new Singapore? We can move up from 49th to 3rd on the population density stakes eh?

World Countries by Population Density 2019

It's normal for the mouth frothing, red faced, wild haired Brexiteers with their snarling lips and clenched fists.

[/identity politics]
Who they? Never met one.

Met plenty of bile-spitting Remain losers though.

What an odd post?

You chose d. - Avoid the question. Colour me unsurprised.

There are a number of factors causing a strain on the NHS. The principal one being that the bureaucracy expands to absorb the funding allocated, not the front line services.

You should try looking beyond your simplistic Grauniad mud-slinging rhetoric. Your arguments are tired, weak and incorrect.

Seriously. It's not 2016 any more.

I cannot speak for the many millions of voters who voted remain but I can most certainly say I do accept the result.

Though I find it hard to separate why I don’t like the result from wanting to leave in a way which minimises thé harm to people’s jobs and local economies.
But why do you, or any of the other remainer types, for that matter, concern yourselves with what would happen to a load of old racist gammon types loosing their jobs?
It is, after all; those nasty working class chav types who will be loosing their jobs right?
This is, after all, what remainers keep on saying isn't it?
What is that expression that remainers love to use to describe brexiteers... Turkeys voting for christmas.

But why do you, or any of the other remainer types, for that matter, concern yourselves with what would happen to a load of old racist gammon types loosing their jobs?
It is, after all; those nasty working class chav types who will be loosing their jobs right?
This is, after all, what remainers keep on saying isn't it?
What is that expression that remainers love to use to describe brexiteers... Turkeys voting for christmas.
My family are all working class, including extended family.

My family are all working class, including extended family.
I see. Then maybe you should ask them what they think of the Brexit Party. It might go some way towards making you understand the strength of feeling that a lot of ordinary people have against the EU.

Sure, we're overflowing.....

while England has roughly 410 people a sq km – the second highest in the EU – Wales has only 150, Northern Ireland 135 and Scotland 70. Even heaving, stressful London is much less full of people than is widely supposed. “London is the lowest-density mega-city on the planet,”

Is Britain full? Home truths about the population panic

Aren't Brexiteers various selling the notion of us being the new Singapore? We can move up from 49th to 3rd on the population density stakes eh?

World Countries by Population Density 2019
It's not the fact that we're not full and there's plenty of room. It's the fact that even with all these chipboard, tiny box new build estates they're building everywhere, they're not building the infrastructure to go with it. There's no new schools, no new sewage systems, no new hospitals, no new police or fire stations, no new prisons. No new staff to work in the no new buildings!
Why? Because the country is broke and we can't afford any of the infrastructure that supports a growing population! It's feck all to do with people coming over! It's to do with the fact that we can't even support our own indigenous population, never mind more coming from abroad!
Charity begins at home! Close the borders until we can house our own, feed our own, educate our own, put an end to the horrendous crime wave gripping the country, give our own people decent health care.
It's not bloody rocket science! We're not full land wise, but we're bloody overflowing when it comes to having money to achieve this rainbow land of bloody multiculturalism!