Farage...The next PM?

Just a concerned citizen trying to keep the thread on topic.

Do you think Nigel Farage would make a good PM, or should he be given the Home Office in the next government?
Both, Lord Protector, would be a good starting point.

Mainly so I could enjoy the epic MSM, liberal, green, left wing melt down^^^^

That's not what I asked.

You could try reading more slowly; use a finger if it helps.

Get back to me when you're ready to have another go.

But, but, but you asked a question, and he replied with a question of his own. In case you haven't noticed when any of the 17.4 million who voted the wrong way ask a question, anyone from the other side of the equation can ignore said question, because they know better. C'mon, admit it, we're thickos. Our votes count for jack shit. That's democracy for you.

But, but, but you asked a question, and he replied with a question of his own. In case you haven't noticed when any of the 17.4 million who voted the wrong way ask a question, anyone from the other side of the equation can ignore said question, because they know better. C'mon, admit it, we're thickos. Our votes count for jack shit. That's democracy for you.
I don’t think Brexit voters are stupid, but in my experience they seem very keen to tell people, usually non-Brexit voters, that they know their occupation better than them.

All very odd.

I don’t think Brexit voters are stupid, but in my experience they seem very keen to tell people, usually non-Brexit voters, that they know their occupation better than them.

All very odd.
I think broadly the issue is people who rightly or wrongly perceive their business or job will be negatively impacted by Brexit acting as if their perceived self interest trumps British democracy.

If we look at the area of interest to you I think there was a very strong case to include staying within the EU collaborative programs as a third country (as Israel does without any sovereignty impact) with appropriate contributions and it would not have fallen foul of anyones red lines.

Instead of lobbying both HMG and the EU for this research 'leaders' took a bollocks to brexit view and failed to engage constructively with either. Instead they expended considerable effort in telling the populace they were stupid and wrong. One of many missed opportunities to come to a mutually beneficial Brexit because remain simply thought they could sulk their way to overturn the result.

Does anyone else want to directly or indirectly 'white knight' for Spec Ops?
No, but I suspect he still has some work to do if he is to wrest SPotY 2019 from the vice-like grip that Bagl0ck has on it.

As it stands, third place on the SPotY podium looks to be about the only place contestable.

Are you playing Remain Bingo?

Independent
Channel 4
A well-placed European parliament official
A letter from Ms Bearder LibDem MEP

If so, you can claim house.

From an alleged ex law enforcement officer, I sincerely hope the case you were involved with had a little more evidence......or did you just make it up like these losers as part of the 'ways and means' act.

It is funny, I mean all the suspicion applied to others doesn't apply to him.

Shady mates, unsustainable lifestyle..

trump-farage-2.jpg

All very odd.
One wonders what particular sort of stupidity would cause that?

It’s the clients who think you know about IT stuff I
feel sorry for.

Then again as long as you continue to stick to helping old ladies set up gmail and Facebook accounts, you’re not really hurting anyone.
Do you have any contribution to the thread subject matter to make yet?

Oh dear.

Nigel Farage facing investigation by EU authorities over lavish gifts from millionaire tycoon

Easy to forget about that £450k between friends.

Still, rules are for the little people aren't they.
It's worse than that, Jim. Earth is facing annihilation by asteroid:

NASA asteroid tracker: A MONSTROUS 1,280FT asteroid is headed towards Earth at 58,250MPH

So there may not be enough time to conclude the investigation. OTOH, if we avoid screaming asteroid extinction, they could save it for the next GE.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
It keeps on arising because the left are obsessed with identity politics. And to them being anti immigrant equals racism.
Along with the NHS, certain subjects; such as immigration, are just not open to debate amongst the left.
Look at Amazing Lobster's latest hodge podge of words in post 658 for confirmation.
However, let me give you lefties some advice; screaming 'racist' at everyone doesn't have any affect anymore.
No. It's the constant scapegoating of immigrants for the country's ills, with no evidence to back up claims that EU immigrants are draining the NHS that invites accusations of racism.

Blaming immigrants for problems not caused by them = racism

It's that simple.

Throwing around phrases like 'ID politic' 'the left' etc doesn't counter that.

Xenophobes don't like being called out, understandably

No. It's the constant scapegoating of immigrants for the country's ills, with no evidence to back up claims that EU immigrants are draining the NHS that invites accusations of racism.

It's that simple.

Throwing around phrases like 'ID politic' 'the left' etc doesn't counter that.

Xenophobes don't like being called out, understandably
My point proven.

It's that simple.
Here's a real simple analogy for you:

1. You put the plug in the sink.
2. You turn on the taps.
3. The sink overflows.

Which is to blame?

a. The plug for preventing the water escaping?
b. The taps for letting in too much water?
c. The sink for not being bigger?
d. You, for pretending you never read this post so you don't have to answer.

How the SPOTY award continues to allude you, I'll never know.
However; maybe this will be the year that you snatch the prize from under Baglock's nose. I'll be rooting for you champ.

Look up "allude".

Honestly, it's almost as if all the Brexit voters are semi educated thick twats who like to make their opponents' points for them.