Farage...The next PM?

Be wary because those bags can develop gaps. Tins/jars are better.
Years ago, I worked in a Univsersity Library.

We had studnents steal whole computers bit by bit (no pun intended) taking them out in biscuit tins.

CompSci *******.

Still, I used to chuckle sitting with the SysAdmin watching the packet read-outs on what people were looking at on-line. Filth.

Years ago, I worked in a Univsersity Library.

We had studnents steal whole computers bit by bit (no pun intended) taking them out in biscuit tins.

CompSci *******.

Still, I used to chuckle sitting with the SysAdmin watching the packet read-outs on what people were looking at on-line. Filth.
SARG was always a handy tool in the weeks leading up to the annual review.

Can you confirm what is behind Theresa May, David Cameron, Gordon Broon and the blessed Tony ?? I would state that behind the bluff and bluster you would be hard pressed to find any politician who cares about anything but power.
And lining their own pockets.

Can you confirm what is behind Theresa May, David Cameron, Gordon Broon and the blessed Tony ?? I would state that behind the bluff and bluster you would be hard pressed to find any politician who cares about anything but power.
I came to the conclusion some time ago, that the reason the top tier of parliamentarians don't like Farage is because he's not a politician, which irks them no end and he's focused a huge gurt fook'orf nightsun on their seedy, self serving shananigans.

I started this thread to get a feel for whether Farage could, against all previous odds, become PM. I'm coming to the conclusion that it's looking increasingly likely.

I came to the conclusion some time ago, that the reason the top tier of parliamentarians don't like Farage is because he's not a politician, which irks them no end and he's focused a huge gurt fook'orf nightsun on their seedy, self serving shananigans.

I started this thread to get a feel for whether Farage could, against all previous odds, become PM. I'm coming to the conclusion that it's looking increasingly likely.
How do you distinguish Farage as being not a politician?

He's been an MEP for some years and in politics as his main activity since the 90's

Given the number of our nurses that complete training and then FO to Oz, NZ and Canada because the pay and conditions are better it's unlikely that nurses from those countries are in any hurry to come here to work for the NHS, by and large.

Perhaps writing into the terms of bursary schemes and so on something along the lines of, "We've paid for your quals and provided your training; now you have to give us ten years of service before you can resign and move on," would go some way towards resolving the issue.
Bursary's don't happen for under-grad Nurses, Midwives or Paramedics. You pay the uni fee's like everyone else.

Also the NHS can't tie you in for anything as they contribute virtually nothing towards your training.

I've a friends daughter who's a Trainee Paramedic up in the Midlands. I asked her the last time I saw her if she had gone out on the road and interestingly done her blue light driving course. She said she had gone out, but didn't have the £800 it costs to do the course.

So for the time being, she's a passenger until she can afford otherwise

Last edited: