Farage...The next PM?

I've just had to turn Preston of on the telly in my o/nighter premier Inn to prevent being billed for a damaged TV.

2 no mark Tories & 2 no mark labourites one if which is the hideous wind bag thornberry.

Is it any wonder TBP are sweeping all before them when we are constantly served up this tripe.

None of them in the Westminster bubble MPs & journos alike get just how pissed of the silent majority are & they just keep on serving up the same mouth breathing tw*ts to serve up the same tired old shite. TBP may or may not be the answer but at least they are serving up a different kind of politics.

That is not the OED definition which is:
Person living by his wits without regular work; one who engages in petty blackmarket dealings.

Still, you have only taken a couple of days to think of your attempt so you are obviously trying.
He's always been trying, very...

Yep, I reckon so ... Trump was scorned by the leftie scumbags, as was Nigel.

Yeah, I reckon Nigel has a good chance of being our next PM

Hearing the BBC and Sky dropping 'Trumpian' into items about Farage & Brexit. Obvious attempt to smear by association.

By raising the vast majority of funds from small payments of members, he is perhaps more 'Obamian'

...Now I realise that those that I object to, only represent a tiny proportion of the bad apples in the entire barrel, but those bad apples, use up a disproportionately high amount of our limited resources. They just taint the rest of the barrel, and this buys into the extreme right wing mantra that all immigration is bad, which is an obscene adulteration of the truth, and demeans the hard work of those that we need to be here.
Wouldn't the solution be to simply apply the regulations and only allow in those who contribute and who the UK needs, rather than the unfettered and weak kneed policy of allowing in all and then trying to winnow out the wastrels, parasites and nett takers? It's not like many don't just drop off the radar if there's the slightest chance of being deported.

Wouldn't the solution be to simply apply the regulations and only allow in those who contribute and who the UK needs, rather than the unfettered and weak kneed policy of allowing in all and then trying to winnow out the wastrels, parasites and nett takers? It's not like many don't just drop off the radar if there's the slightest chance of being deported.
But you're talking about controlled immigration, which is exactly the same as herding all immigrants into death camps. As any "woke" lefty will tell you.

Obviously when I say "tell", I mean scream in your face.

Last edited:
The only thing you missed was your conviction that farage is a putin stooge, as is anyone you don't like
Farage is (probably) just a useful idiot.
Farage has an objective which helps undermine the EU.
Russia also wants to undermine the EU and NATO.
They have shared aims.
Farage is not in a position to help Putin much, except by existing.
Putin is in a position to help Farage.
See who the trolls are supporting.

They have shared aims.
It took me a couple of rereads to spot the flaw. They do not have shared aims, they have different objectives which may be reached by the same means. Also, the inclusion of NATO (and the undermining thereof) in your reasoning is entirely spurious, and has a whiff of fearmongering.

They have shared aims.
Last few rolls of tinfoil left... for you I can do a special price if you take the lot off my hands. Can't say fairer than than now, can I?

Last few rolls of tinfoil left... for you I can do a special price if you take the lot off my hands. Can't say fairer than than now, can I?
Rather than chippy abuse, perhaps you might like to address the point.

He does seem to be rather in a position to assist Putin's direction of travel doesn't he.

Seems to be unable to satisfactorily explain why he was meeting Assange in the embassy.

But here's the Visting Card for "He Who Will Save Us from Everything"

Get_out_of_jail_free.jpg

Never mind, you put the house on red or black to taste (Cameron did, the thick bastard).

Farage will make a great PM, maybe after the election he can tell us some policies. Obviously a bit tricky before.

I always was a bit disappointed I didn't have more disagree/SABC against my avatar, so I'll go back to my drinking (tea) and let the packets fly.

He does seem to be rather in a position to assist Putin's direction of travel doesn't he.
Farage, currently the leader of a fledgling political party with no seats anywhere and on record (many times) saying he does not want to be prime minister is barely in a position to help an old lady across the road never mind helping Russia to achieve evil world domination.

Do you want to by some tinfoil too. For you the price doubles.

Farage, currently the leader of a fledgling political party with no seats anywhere and on record (many times) saying he does not want to be prime minister is barely in a position to help an old lady across the road never mind helping Russia to achieve evil world domination.

Do you want to by some tinfoil too. For you the price doubles.
So he is a person of no influence then....

How strange ARRSE, usually so analytical to spot The cloud no bigger than a man's hand, that can so rapidly overcast the sky appears to have a blind spot.

And I've enough Faraday bags thanks, no need for tin foil.

Unless you're doing that black tacticool stuff cheap? I'll have some of that.

Thorlabs - BKF12 Matte Black Aluminum Foil, 1' x 50' (305 mm x 15.2 m) x .002" (50 µm) Thick

(Mind you the country code for product support is in France, bugger. Can't even buy British for my tin foil hat needs).

And I've enough Faraday bags thanks, no need for tin foil.
Be wary because those bags can develop gaps. Tins/jars are better.