Farage...The next PM?

Could the unthinkable happen and big Nige get the top job?

Personally, I wouldn't write it off as an idea.

Anyway, I'll get my popcorn and brew........and discuss :applaud:

I saw him on BBC America the other night with that smug shit eating smile of his. I would say he has money behind him but, I rather think he is a front for the people with money. And, nowadays money buy's votes.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why not. He's not going to be any worse than the recent run of PMs.

No... not a chance - one trick party who will certainly take the majority of European Election Leave vote from 'the party to get Brexit done' Tories and 'the not sure if we are Leave, Remain or a bit of both’ Labour Party

One suspects he will split the Remain vote between the nonentity parties (LibDem, Greens, Soubry's lot whatever they are calling themselves today) etc.

Not a bad thing given the state of affairs currently prevailing courtesy of May & Steptoe but... Beyond that, Farage isn't a stayer and even if he was, his party will not be ready for government in time for the next general election.

Their all shi*t really being inconclusive and no one has a vable solution both sides are happy with... so hence making every choice a bad choice...

Corbyn would have had my vote if he wasn't such a controversial cock-end, plus the fact he's pro-Muslim and allegedly anti-semitic...

Jeremy Corbyns message to Muslims prior Ramadan

Corbyn sparks fury as he says Bloody Sunday soldiers SHOULD face prosecution

Jeremy Corbyn has been condemned for making the salute of an Islamist organisation which was described by a Government inquiry as “counter to British values and democracy”.

A guide to Labour Party anti-Semitism claims

Seem's to meet they are all twats unless someone wants to let ARRSE know of an unsung hero?

One question, is whatever his new party called following the UKIP model and repealing the knee jerk firearms legislation?

Used to enjoy the 22lr pistol shooting at the local sports club and be nice to do Practical/Police pistol shooting again too.

People laughed at Trump and look where that got them.

I saw Trump on tele when I was in the US in Oct 2014 in the run off against Jeb Bush etc and he caned them. He was using Farage's script to the letter - it was like watching one of Farage's debates. He wiped the floor with his competition with no-nonsense common sense and straight talking.

What are we hearing in the UK from Farage now? Drain the swamp. He's nicking Trumps messages and playing them into a very receptive voter base in the UK and the messages are resonating.

I wouldnt put it past him, but lets see what happens after the EU elections.

We live in interesting times

To be honest, It does surprise me that May is still in office. Say you were CEO of a National company and your board of directors as a majority cast a vote of no confidence, you would be ushered into a side room, given a nice pay off/pension and forked off.
So how is she doing it? Does she deepthroat and swallow, ass to mouth?

I'd say as much chance as May resigning before 23 May.

Nige is hated in both our parliament & the EU's can you imagine the remainers backlash

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Could the unthinkable happen and big Nige get the top job?

Personally, I wouldn't write it off as an idea.

Anyway, I'll get my popcorn and brew........and discuss :applaud:
It'd be worth it just to hear the howls of desperate despair emanating from James O'Brien shortly before he turned puce and exploded.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He'd have to get into Parliament first and given that he's failed seven times already I'd not hold out much hope.

For someone who decries the 'Westminster elite' he seems awfully keen to have joined them in the past.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd love it. Just to see the SJWs realise that they might be vocal but they are not a majority.

I'd vote for him, because all the other parties are headed by lying, incompetent c*nts! I'd love to see Corbyn hung, drawn and quartered and May stuck in the stocks. Any every MP who had abused their expenses - sent to prison.
I'd force Dianne Abbot to work on a farm, picking potatoes and other veg and fruit, until she'd paid back every penny (on farm wages), that she had ever had from the Tax payer.
Politics needs and overhaul - and I'm sure Farage is just the man to start the ball rolling on that.