Farage, the morons messiah....

GrandCompleteIndianjackal-max-1mb.gif

It's the joy of an "attention economy" (the shitter version of surveillance capitaism).

Ignore someone, they scream "I'm being cancelled".

Engage with them, they go on certain of their own wisdom.

Much like a few here on ARRSEchan.
Still, it’s nice to see Farage celebrating the Australian’s exercising their sovereignty and controlling their own borders.

We are still in Europe.
AFAIK we are out of the EU, less likely to adopt the single currency and they have less influence over us than before. We may even get out of the daft ECHR and create our own laws.

Parliament is responsible to the people, the people aren't responsible to Parliament. It generally works the other way around on the continent.

If anyone deserves a knighthood it was Farage, we'd still be in Europe without him.

He can pay for one out of his own pocket, doesn't he make enough off OnlyFans or GBeebies?

I'd put him in the Lords for the entertainment value personally.

How many "up the RA" buys a Barony?

Lord Farage of Frongoch?

(For the real history geeks..... an internment camp in Wales for the survivors of the Easter Rising).

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
AFAIK we are out of the EU, less likely to adopt the single currency and they have less influence over us than before. We may even get out of the daft ECHR and create our own laws.

Parliament is responsible to the people, the people aren't responsible to Parliament. It generally works the other way around on the continent.
The UK wrote much of the 'daft' ECHR. We had an opt out from the single currency and the UK has lost influence. Some benefit.

The UK wrote much of the 'daft' ECHR. We had an opt out from the single currency and the UK has lost influence. Some benefit.

The ECHR was implemented after WW2 and is obviously no longer fit for purpose. We need our own version that actually takes the victim into perspective. We're also moving towards self government rather than answering to some faceless, unelected and unaccountable overlords in the EU.

Had we stayed in then our future would be as an obscure Island off the coast of Europe and used as a dumping ground for undesirables. A bit like when Cuba deported its scum to Florida. We would be a petty vassal state and our long and glorious history would come to an end.

The important parts of the world that matter all speak English. It should be crystal clear that our destiny lies with them.

Parliament clearly said that they would do what the people voted for in the election. Then they shamelessly tried to back track on their promise and betray the will of the people. Had they got away with it then we would be living in a banana republic rather than Britain. Farage was responsible for ensuring that the Leave vote actually went ahead.

@Brotherton Lad I understand that you're a career type and I therefore hold your views in high esteem as you have the experience and knowledge to speak with authority.

However, I am confused as to why you (as well as some others on this site) would support an institution like the EU. It seems irresistible to me that the end goal must be closer integration leading to an EU army and a United States of Europe. This was never in the original plan, but appears to have stealthily emerged through mission creep. Enoch Powell had the foresight to see the reality back in the 70s and tried to warn us then.

I make the assumption that a belief in tradition, pride in your country and regiment and respect for the Queen must comprise a major part of the ethos of a professional soldier. If that is the case, then how can you support an institution like the EU which would mean the end of all these things?

Last edited:
Enoch Powell had the foresight to warn us about a lot of things. Pity nobody in power took any notice of them.
I've posted this before but when his Rivers of Blood speech came out I read as much of it as I could get my hands on and agreed with him.
I was about 16 living in a council hat with Labour parents.

The ECHR was implemented after WW2 and is obviously no longer fit for purpose. We need our own version that actually takes the victim into perspective.
Ah yes, "the victim" do you not think that perhaps those who wrote the ECHR had "victims" in mind just after the fall of a regime that had criminalised people purely for existing?
You want rid of the ECHR so that you can be as horrible as you like to criminals, don't bring victims into it.

Latest Threads