Farage, the morons messiah....

Like all trolls, it's all about little old narcissistic, bumptious you.

bumptious soup sm.jpg

bumptious

bŭmp′shəs

adjective​

1. Crudely or loudly assertive; pushy.
  2. Self-conceited; forward; pushing.
  3. Obtrusively pushy; self-assertive to a pretentious extreme.

I disagree. Leave would have lost the 2016 referendum if Nigel Farage had not intevened. They tried to sideline him saying that he was toxic, but the Leave side was losing when it was left to the Official Leave side under Cummings which was very lacklustre. Which I think was the whole idea of the political establishment.

It was only the last minute intervention by Nigel Farage who grabbed the Leave side by the neck and through the force of his personality, grabbed victory from the jaws of defeat. And upset the applecart of the political elite and their gravy train for a generation.
Without Farage and his campaign group popping up from time to time, its probable the Cummings messaging would have not hit home. So to steal a military term, Farage painted the target and Cummings dropped the bomb.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Well this will get some teeth gnashing:

Not surprising, IMHO Farage is doing a good job at GBNEWS, his slots often have interesting guests and seeing some of the shows from around the country, often in pubs or clubs, show what the average "man in the street" outside of the metropolitan bubble, really think. Our politicians would do well to watch & learn from the views expressed on it!

Not surprising, IMHO Farage is doing a good job at GBNEWS, his slots often have interesting guests and seeing some of the shows from around the country, often in pubs or clubs, show what the average "man in the street" outside of the metropolitan bubble, really think. Our politicians would do well to watch & learn from the views expressed on it!
Don't be daft. Those are the 'wrong views'

And yet this lump of stuff, you know the stuff you have to scrape of your shoe before going indoors , has got this honour, Sir Tony has been made a Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter,
Her Majesty must have had her arm twisted as I believe she couldn't stand him.
Doubt if it would have happened if Phillip was alive.

And yet this lump of stuff, you know the stuff you have to scrape of your shoe before going indoors , has got this honour, Sir Tony has been made a Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter,

It’s in the A-hole part of site but - petition to sign if wanted re: Cretin Blair and it’s KG.

I won’t post link as the thread starter gave the thread a poor title.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I went to see this some years ago:

The Audience (2013 play) - Wikipedia

Blair didn’t feature in the London version. The reason given, via loudspeaker in the theatre, was that he’d asked the Queen to change the day of the weekly audience because it better fitted with his diary.

Arrogant twät.

If you believe the thesis of "The Queen", it was PM Tony Blair that kept the mob from sacking Buck House and murdering the Royal Family. "People's Princess" - stuff and nonsense.

The Queen (2006 film) - Wikipedia

The_Queen_movie.jpg

ACAB

LE
Nor would the dreadful Ashley Banjo - him of the BLM kneeling fame - be granted an OBE.

2c346b89-2799-43ac-8f74-0a0495e12b24_text.gif

I'm not aware of Nige being a great tennis fan, but he has common grounds with the Serbs in not wanting to see any Muslims getting through to the Wimbledon finals, even on wild cards or wild boats.