Farage, the morons messiah....

I have no option but to deploy:

ef0e4919bf4d5cf2d4a2d63c274a6c68.jpg

The power of telling the truth is enormously disruptive to those in power. The reason is the most dangerous idea to the powerful, is the public having alternative choices and you can always tell an initiative derives from the powerful by the lack of choice and how its cast in the language of 'something must be done' or in the case of migration 'nothing can be done'.

My bold .... Thats why the other parties in Westminster backed by the MSM did everything they could including electoral fraud to prevent him getting elected in Thanet. They were petrified that he would start doing there what he had done in Brussels & expose the shenanigans that went on in Westminster!

arguably, he was the most successful politician in living memory in regard to getting his policies adopted DESPITE mot getting elected to Westminster.
Arguably, that just makes him the most successful agitator, as his political career representing his constituents was Err... singularly shit.

He didn't have policies. He had a hobby horse.

He is a one trick pony, which he has ridden into the ground, and he has spent the intervening time looking for another one, which will hopefully yield an income stream from the gullible.

Arguably, that just makes him the most successful agitator, as his political career representing his constituents was Err... singularly shit.

He didn't have policies. He had a hobby horse.

He is a one trick pony, which he has ridden into the ground, and he has spent the intervening time looking for another one, which will hopefully yield an income stream from the gullible.
A politician, then?

My bold .... Thats why the other parties in Westminster backed by the MSM did everything they could including electoral fraud to prevent him getting elected in Thanet. They were petrified that he would start doing there what he had done in Brussels & expose the shenanigans that went on in Westminster!
Honestly - I think they're made a massive mistake and I'm pleased they're cheated him and left him on the outside... My sense is election to parliament, would have restricted Farage in all kinds of ways and the Westminster media would have quickly turned him into a figure of fun and its easier for the establishment to undermine you when your playing by their rules.

45x45

On ROPS
On ROPs
Honestly - I think they're made a massive mistake and I'm pleased they're cheated him and left him on the outside... My sense is election to parliament, would have restricted Farage in all kinds of ways and the Westminster media would have quickly turned him into a figure of fun and its easier for the establishment to undermine you when your playing by their rules.
He's a one-trick pony, my Dad is 72 and cant wait for his return. I asked him what exactly is he going to do? “Stop those bloody Muslims coming over in boats and send them all back home”. The British utopia of sovereignty . He's never going to change, I just wish he would put down the Sun in the morning.

Last edited:
He's a one-trick pony, my Dad is 72 and cant wait for his return. I asked him what exactly is he going to do? “Stop those bloody Muslims coming over in boats and send them all back home”. The British utopia of sovereignty . He's never going to change, I just wish he would put down the Sun in the morning.
If you put aside the dislike, there is a lot to admire in Farage. His refusal to compromise is what broke open the lying argument that 'nobody is interested in the EU, except fruitcakes and loons' and I think he's mellowed a bit and sounds a whole lot more rounded a person today, than in his earlier years.

What you call 'utopia' is a functioning democracy and whilst I admit its still barely functioning its better than most other countries in Europe whose stale politics are moribund and as result are far closer to violence than we are and that's down to Nigel and he deserves a knighthood for services to this country.

Nigel... deserves a knighthood for services to this country.
Not in my opinion. Sure, he (through his 'rabble-rousing' as some have described it) instigated a massive change - but other promoting leaving the EU, he wasn't really involved in the process once the decision was made - other than sniping from the sidelines.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
If you put aside the dislike, there is a lot to admire in Farage. His refusal to compromise is what broke open the lying argument that 'nobody is interested in the EU, except fruitcakes and loons' and I think he's mellowed a bit and sounds a whole lot more rounded a person today, than in his earlier years.

What you call 'utopia' is a functioning democracy and whilst I admit its still barely functioning its better than most other countries in Europe whose stale politics are moribund and as result are far closer to violence than we are and that's down to Nigel and he deserves a knighthood for services to this country.
I'm not the biggest fan of Farage, but I can't find fault with anything you've said there.

He'd be an absolute nightmare as PM (which thankfully is not even remotely likely), but he has served this nation well by forcing the Government to go to the people on the most important issue of the time.

Just off the top of my head:
Migrant crisis.
NI Agreement.
Fishing.
Gender Identity politics.
COVID lockdown scepticism.

I'm not the biggest fan of Farage, but I can't find fault with anything you've said there.

He'd be an absolute nightmare as PM (which thankfully is not even remotely likely), but he has served this nation well by forcing the Government to go to the people on the most important issue of the time.
And I think he has continued in that role beyond Brexit and he was banging on about the channel crossings years ago and has a sixth sense for a problem ignored is an opportunity, that will eventually break cover enough that even the media have lost control of the narrative to him.

In some perverse sense, your right about the PM role. But this will really blow minds, he is one of few people who come close to Churchill in a willingness to stand on a principle and be consigned to the wilderness. I pray we never need the fella, or people like him to step into a breach.

P.S.
Contrast with Brothertons fanbois Dominic Grieve and standing on a principle, that is wholly establishment isn't brave at all.

Latest Threads