Farage, the morons messiah....

Ritch

LE
Was the plane crash that almost took him out a few years ago an assassination attempt?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5099c909-2c06-3fa3-9135-a32ce8c541a3.jpg

You stupid fûck.

I haven't visited this thread for a while, but by Christ the loons have infested it.
Its akin to whack a mole get rid of one another appears....:rolleyes:

Now that made me laff. Thanks for the chuckle on my b-day. 70 years young, who would have thought it.
Maaox Stupid ****.JPG

45x45

LE
So he is now taking UKIP into new grounds of supporting people who want to be Independent OF the UK?

I'm not sure the Republicans really want Nige.
Sinn Fein MPs traditionally never take their seats in Parliament, but they do actually manage to win them in an election, where Nige always wanted one but could never manage it.
Terrorists taking the piss out of Parliament are still more attractive to the electorate than Nige has ever been.
Even the conservatives don't want NF. He appeals to the right-wing white man, but they know he should never be put in a position of power.

Even the conservatives don't want NF. He appeals to the right-wing white man, but they know he should never be put in a position of power.
Why should the Conservatives have any time for the NF? They are XLW whereas the Conservatives are right wing.
Remember Oswald Mosely was an ex Labour minister.

Just since Russian interference in our politics is the new normal, I should at least speak some.

Isn't that nice of them.

'Russia will try to “come to the rescue” of the UK amid rapidly rising energy costs, says the country’s ambassador Andrei Kelin.

'He told Andrew Marr that that if there is an “opportunity” to help the UK, then the country will “do what we can to alleviate difficult conditions which are now being created with the crisis.”

'His comments follow three more UK energy firms ceasing trading in the past week including Pure Planet, Colorado Energy and Daligas, which collectively represented 260,000 customers.'

Isn't that nice of them.

'Russia will try to “come to the rescue” of the UK amid rapidly rising energy costs, says the country’s ambassador Andrei Kelin.

'He told Andrew Marr that that if there is an “opportunity” to help the UK, then the country will “do what we can to alleviate difficult conditions which are now being created with the crisis.”

'His comments follow three more UK energy firms ceasing trading in the past week including Pure Planet, Colorado Energy and Daligas, which collectively represented 260,000 customers.'

Bargaining chip. They need to trade and would like International sanctions lifted. Even better if they can create a dependency. Power politics. Pun intended.

Bargaining chip. They need to trade and would like International sanctions lifted. Even better if they can create a dependency. Power politics. Pun intended.

Yep; that, and a whole bunch of Vlad's mates living in London and the Home Counties who want their mega-mansions to feel like Antigua rather than Siberia this winter. Ice-skating on your indoor swimming pool just isn't appealing.

Isn't that nice of them.

The offices of the The City's laundromat have to be warm for the people to work their magic.

The offices of the The City's laundromat have to be warm for the people to work their magic.

Washes whiter than the driven snow.

Isn't that nice of them.

I, for one, welcome our former colleagues from 3rd Shock and have many litres of antifreeze and screenwash to gift them, for old time' s sake.

That was then, this is now. Labour supporters used to think Blair was a top bloke. History is littered with has been populist flankers who at the time sounded correct.
You mean they wouldn't have him back in a nano second, as would the bbc.
The war criminal cretins.
There was another word beginning with c but I am being polite.

Latest Threads