Farage, the morons messiah....

TamH70

MIA
Who Farage?

He does invoke imagery which normalises arguments which are used by extremists.

Just in the same way that people do on the left of politics, and the Enviromentalists and Islamists.

He should be accountable for that in the same way they are.

In that "not being held accountable in any way at all form" like wot Sasha Johnson and Dianne Abbott are?

It's only fair after all.

I wonder if it would have helped if Nigel had given a character reference?

Or do you have to pay for that on OnlyNige?

lightweight stuff

Indeed.

I'm sure no one every was attracted to an organisation because of what they said, kept their opinions to themselves and moved on to a more "serious" mindset.

iu

Before anyone points out the Christchurch shootings happened in 2019, the idea of The Great Replacement have been around for longer - explicitly since about 2010.

Insert a picture of Farage while he was campaigning for some thing totally different to the substance of your post, nice propaganda trick.

Insert a picture of Farage while he was campaigning for some thing totally different to the substance of your post, nice propaganda trick.

It's not a narrative of the Homeland being swamped then?

In some sort of "great replacement" of white people theme?

I am sure no one would be so irresponsible as to use such imagery in public discourse?

I mean, that might semi-legitimise extremist points of view?

That such a thing could be even thought?!

It would match what material was churned out by the next rung up on the ladder (by the likes of mouth breathers like Golding and Robinson).

Goodness, that would be like saying this matched the patterns of radicalisation we have been saying certain faith communities should sort out (groups and multi-layered narratives) for over two decades.

Surely that could never be?

I am sure no one would be so irresponsible as to use such imagery in public discourse?

I mean, that might semi-legitimise extremist points of view?

That such a thing could be even thought?!

It would match what material was churned out by the next rung up on the ladder (by the likes of mouth breathers like Golding and Robinson).

Goodness, that would be like saying this matched the patterns of radicalisation we have been saying certain faith communities should sort out (groups and multi-layered narratives) for over two decades.

Surely that could never be?
You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

Attachments

• urquhart.jpg
    urquhart.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1
Plus all the other material?
Quite a vague list of claims.....I think it’s fair to say, go back a few years and you’d have found most of that in my house.

no doubt they’d have had a field day reporting on the copy of Mein Kampf as well, but I suppose the copy of Marx and Engels communist party manifesto wouldn’t be mentioned.

maybe they could even try historical action against me for the weed killer bomb and incendiary device I tried to build 35 years ago as a 13 year old. (Non functioning of course, and tried not for a political aim but because I wanted to try it)

notice that numerous similar People don’t get a mention of their ‘Labour party’ membership?

go back in time and you’ll find convicted British Fascists who used to be members of the Communist party. Former communists who are now extreme right wingers.

the brexit apocalypse hasn’t happened, but the disciples need to keep vilifying enemy.

let’s be honest, they’re hardly going to say ‘ok, it wasn’t as bad as we said it would be.’

Quite a vague list of claims.....I think it’s fair to say, go back a few years and you’d have found most of that in my house.

no doubt they’d have had a field day reporting on the copy of Mein Kampf as well, but I suppose the copy of Marx and Engels communist party manifesto wouldn’t be mentioned.

maybe they could even try historical action against me for the weed killer bomb and incendiary device I tried to build 35 years ago as a 13 year old. (Non functioning of course, and tried not for a political aim but because I wanted to try it)

notice that numerous similar People don’t get a mention of their ‘Labour party’ membership?

go back in time and you’ll find convicted British Fascists who used to be members of the Communist party. Former communists who are now extreme right wingers.

the brexit apocalypse hasn’t happened, but the disciples need to keep vilifying enemy.

let’s be honest, they’re hardly going to say ‘ok, it wasn’t as bad as we said it would be.’

Erm, no.

He might just be a terrorist. The jury certainly thought so.

It's not a narrative of the Homeland being swamped then?
What does that even mean?

Both pictures below are of migrants crossing into the EU. How they denied Farage's picture was true is because his one was taken on the Slovenia border not the EU, so they claim it was fake, racist or "Nazi propaganda", however they don't tell you it's actually happening elsewhere and is a fact.

refugees_migrants_creditjanossy_gergely_shutterstock.jpeg

syrian-underground-3.jpg

"The problem we have now is if you look at the definition of the EU's asylum policy, it includes anybody who comes from a war-torn country and it even includes people leaving extreme poverty," he told Radio 4's Today programme.
"The EU have sent a message that anybody who comes across the Mediterranean or comes through Turkey, once they have set foot in an EU country they will be accepted. That's sent a message to hundreds of thousands of people that they can come.
"The problem we've got is potentially we've opened the door to an exodus of biblical proportions, meaning millions and millions of people,"

Sounds pretty simple to me.

You were implying guilty by association so I did. You really needed that explaining?

I am associating by mindset and motivation.

Seems quite reasonable to me.

Young people vote Labour and then will gradually vote conservative the older and more exposed to the realities of life earning a living instead of believing the garbage pumped out by most schools & uni's, they get.

Amended to show the whole of the likely cause!!

I wonder if it would have helped if Nigel had given a character reference?

Or do you have to pay for that on OnlyNige?

FFS how many Labour, Lib dem, or green party members have been caught & got criminal records for corruption, racism, & numerous other crimes? Quite a few to my knowledge!
The fact that a few instances of UKIP or other XRW parties are caught being idiots, does not mean the whole party is criminal any more than it means all Labour supporters are criminal, gullible or stupid maybe.
Lets not forget that Farage and his video's showing the absolute farce the running of the corrupt Ponzi scheme that is the EU were a big factor in persuading us to get out of it.
For that alone we owe him & UKIP a big vote of thanks!!

FFS how many Labour, Lib dem, or green party members have been caught & got criminal records for corruption, racism, & numerous other crimes? Quite a few to my knowledge!
The fact that a few instances of UKIP or other XRW parties are caught being idiots, does not mean the whole party is criminal any more than it means all Labour supporters are criminal, gullible or stupid maybe.
Lets not forget that Farage and his video's showing the absolute farce the running of the corrupt Ponzi scheme that is the EU were a big factor in persuading us to get out of it.

Quite. Look at UKIP’s disciplinary actions compared to Labour.

In UKIP, if you said anything racist, you were booted out.

In Labour, if you said anything racist, the Party would claim you were taken out on context.

Yet UKIP were portrayed as the party of racists.

HSF

LE
UKIP = ERW?How so?

Latest Threads