Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farage, the morons messiah....

He's taking a break from selling investments on YouTube to do some investigative journalism.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
He's taking a break from selling investments on YouTube to do some investigative journalism.

To be fair, it's February so it's pretty chilly when he wants to indulge in his other hobby of popping down to Dover and shouting at the sea.

ACAB

LE
I'm more interested in the actual gaps between 10 Jan 2016 and 13 Nov 2016 in this very thread. I'm sure we had a very important vote between those dates did we not???

Last edited:

robotnik

Old-Salt
Interesting that Farage's disclosure about Seaford Head School dumping Churchill seems to have provoked no one in particular to take a closer look at the school. So I have. It seems to be well run and high achieving, though it drops marks for spelling on its website (achivement??).

But what's this? The school newsletter from head teacher Bob Ellis, issued just days ago, celebrates the anniversary of the birth of Abraham Lincoln (you didn't know? - 212 years ago tomorrow). Wow - nobody told Bob that Honest Abe served in the Illinois Militia in the 1832 war against the 'Black Hawk' indigenous people who wanted nothing more than to settle on tribal land that had been 'appropriated' by the USA. I wonder how that will go down with his students! There goes his chance of replacing Winston Churchill, I guess.

Interesting that Farage's disclosure about Seaford Head School dumping Churchill seems to have provoked no one in particular to take a closer look at the school. So I have. It seems to be well run and high achieving, though it drops marks for spelling on its website (achivement??).

But what's this? The school newsletter from head teacher Bob Ellis, issued just days ago, celebrates the anniversary of the birth of Abraham Lincoln (you didn't know? - 212 years ago tomorrow). Wow - nobody told Bob that Honest Abe served in the Illinois Militia in the 1832 war against the 'Black Hawk' indigenous people who wanted nothing more than to settle on tribal land that had been 'appropriated' by the USA. I wonder how that will go down with his students! There goes his chance of replacing Winston Churchill, I guess.
Me and my tribe can organize a hum dinger of a protest against this school if you like, but we need more than 24 hours notice to get the ball rolling. We have so many causes to be outraged about that I'll have to put on a few more hard men to cover them all.

Native Lives Matter (2).png

With that long hair you'd think it would spend more time in the kitchen as a dishcloth.

Me and my tribe can organize a hum dinger of a protest against this school if you like, but we need more than 24 hours notice to get the ball rolling. We have so many causes to be outraged about that I'll have to put on a few more hard men to cover them all.

View attachment 548789
I have nothing but respect for you and your cause.
I bloody love curry. And some of that dingly dingly music is alright.