Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farage, the morons messiah....

Wee Hawken

Old-Salt
Basically remainers will continue to whine that one day, at any time in the future that something goes wrong, it will all be because of Brexit.
Just as the True BeLeavers will assign it all to Covid-19, as nothing negative could possibly result from our glorious reemergence as a free nation after decades of slavery under the evil European jackboot...

You didn't. The implication was there by reference to Choudery.

Your implication. Not mine.

I am discussing the advocacy of a divisive all-consuming narrative, making money and avoiding responsibility.

Your implication. Not mine.

I am discussing the advocacy of a divisive all-consuming narrative, making money and avoiding responsibility.
Spoken like someone with a sixth form understanding of politics.
Let me help you, "Avoiding Responsibility" = See the last 40+ years of the Common Market/EEC/EU and the Westminster vermin for details.

Spoken like someone with a sixth form understanding of politics.
Let me help you, "Avoiding Responsibility" = See the last 40+ years of the Common Market/EEC/EU and the Westminster vermin for details.

You sound a bit angry?

I recommend you hold on tight. Should be funny.

Thanks but I live abroad and have a secure job.

What will be funny, is that if very little changes you will be shown up as once again as a bit of a dick.

I doubt if the EU will survive for ten years in its present form, let alone 50.
I would suggest that just ten years is a little very generous . . . in ANY form . . . ;) !!

I couldn't be less angry. Angry is reserved for those feeling aggrieved because some vote 4 years ago made them cry.
A vote forced upon the government by swivel eyed loons and racists.
Keep on gumming.

Still, vermin is hardly moderate really is it?

Still, I am sure it must be someone else's fault. Probably a remoaner or a foreigner.

I wonder what will happen if PM Johnson doesn't bring back something correct?

I'm sure Nigel will be able to tell us what could have been done, should have been done, or would have been done if only he was in a position of authority or influence.

Still, vermin is hardly moderate really is it?

Still, I am sure it must be someone else's fault. Probably a remoaner or a foreigner.

I wonder what will happen if PM Johnson doesn't bring back something correct?

I'm sure Nigel will be able to tell us what could have been done, should have been done, or would have been done if only he was in a position of authority or influence.
My bold, a bit like Labour then.
You seem to be very excitable. Did this sudden Brexit creep up on you and take you by surprise? I suppose 4 and a half years is a short space of time to get used to being rogered, sans lube.

My bold, a bit like Labour then.
You seem to be very excitable. Did this sudden Brexit creep up on you and take you by surprise? I suppose 4 and a half years is a short space of time to get used to being rogered, sans lube.

What an odd fondness for sexualised imagery you have.

I'm enjoying the show. Such an interesting cast.

Not quite sure what plot twists we'll have. Interesting to live through something genuinely historical.