Farage, the morons messiah....

NSP

LE
The Grauniad is UK based, what would you like to know about it?
I was given to understand that, for tax purposes at least, they weren't...

Positive discrimination was at one time legal and mainstream policy, until someone unhelpfully pointed out that the 'discrimination' element was a bit of a giveaway.

That was then quickly stamped out.

By changing the term to 'Positive Action'.

Which is alright, then.
Its never been lawful, its always been Positive Action.

I've checked and you're right and I'm wrong, " positive discrimination " isn't lawful but it is happening.

View attachment 481943
That advert is unlawful. They should say that applications from BAME are unrepresented and are particulary welcome and probably give them the job. But adverts such as that amount to positive discrimination which is unlawful. I often wonder about the non white ethnic minority background. What happens if you are Anglo-Indian with a white father and Indian mother. Would you be too white. The same again with Eurasian people.

Would it end up like the Nazis with their race laws or Apartheid in South Africa for people of dual heritage, having to prove that they are not white. It opens up a whole can of worms.

That advert is unlawful. They should say that applications from BAME are unrepresented and are particulary welcome and probably give them the job. But adverts such as that amount to positive discrimination which is unlawful. I often wonder about the non white ethnic minority background. What happens if you are Anglo-Indian with a white father and Indian mother. Would you be too white. The same again with Eurasian people.

Would it end up like the Nazis with their race laws or Apartheid in South Africa for people of dual heritage, having to prove that they are not white. It opens up a whole can of worms.
Bit of a scandal with the nation's flag carrier airline a few years ago, quickly brushed under the carpet. Online portal for cadet pilot applications was weeding out a certain demographic upon submission of the application, whereupon a rejection email was automatically sent to the prospective candidate.

Strong whiff of anchovies (rejection mail in the inbox even before they'd left the portal) caused a couple of people to resubmit exactly the same application, save for a minor change in the race box. Application accepted and then went into the pool for review and further action as required.

Big stink kicked up, legal action threatened and the application portal was modified to allow all applications to proceed to the review stage, where those deemed unacceptable for the same reason they were rejected electronically to begin with, were then rejected in due course.

I suppose in the end it at least gave a semblance of being open to all races.

Last edited:
I am waiting to hear Nige's comments on 3 million Chinese immigrants.
But perhaps they are the right sort of immigrants, being not brown or Muslim.
I'm fairly sure that Farage:
A) Mainly complained about White immigrants, IE from other EU nations.
B) Is retired now.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit of bad news to go along with the quarantine.

”Rejected” @ElectoralCommUK has rejected @Nigel_Farage from creating a new party for failing to provide sufficient details of "arrangements for managing finances". #NigelFarage

I hope its accurate.
More news in his pay per listen radio show.

I'm fairly sure that Farage:
A) Mainly complained about White immigrants, IE from other EU nations.
B) Is retired now.
In May he was breaking quarantine to dick about on a boat in the Channel filming migrant boats.
In June he was retired enough to go to the US (breaking quarantine again) , to attend one of der Trumps nuremburg style rallies.

In May he was breaking quarantine to dick about on a boat in the Channel filming migrant boats.
In June he was retired enough to go to the US (breaking quarantine again) , to attend one of der Trumps nuremburg style rallies.
@Type 66 you can spam the 'disagree' button as much as you like, its the truth. He's been out hunting (and failing to see) immigrants on the coast, he's been at sea harassing customs cutters and went to the US.

Care to comment how any of this isn't factual?

Latest Threads