Farage, the morons messiah....

How can you be a "Parliamentary radical" if the most significant point of your political career was repeated failure at getting elected to Parliament?
@HectortheInspector
Well - he was rather radical in the European Parliament.

@MoleBath suggested a place in the HoL for Farage.

Should this happen I would consider him to be a continuation of a long line of Parliamentary radicals...

On account of their being other radicals in previous Parliaments and if he were to get in, I wouldn't be surprised should he be a continuation of such.

So you are relating to youtube which will only be seen by those of a like mind. How many thousands of hits do you need to make a living from it?
Tell you what, explain to all of us how Youtube algorithms and monetization works and more specifically how it can be messed about with.

Why the Guido site is not hosted in the UK, a man happy to criticise people but no willing to test it in a court of law.
Thanks to globalization, you can do a lot of things "abroad".

As for websites, there are many more reasons than the one you suggest.

We could apply your one size fits all to left-wing sites.

But in reality, they are all at it.

So tell me about the Guardian then.

We're (I'm an exiled Scot) the least kind hearted folk anyone could ever meet.

Anywhere.

Guaranteed.
Only to utter bawbags who don't deserve it.

Oh wad the pow'r the giftie gies us...

How can you be a "Parliamentary radical" if the most significant point of your political career was repeated failure at getting elected to Parliament?
Failing 9 times to convince the same electorate that you can faithfully represent them is kind of a radical approach to getting elected.

I've checked and you're right and I'm wrong, " positive discrimination " isn't lawful but it is happening.

View attachment 481943
Positive discrimination was at one time legal and mainstream policy, until someone unhelpfully pointed out that the 'discrimination' element was a bit of a giveaway.

That was then quickly stamped out.

By changing the term to 'Positive Action'.

Which is alright, then.

Only because of blatant fraud in the seat that Farage fought..
snip "Armed with an unprecedented level of detail, the Conservatives began distributing leaflets and letters that directly addressed the hopes and fears of their target voters. And in the final weeks of the campaign, shock troops of volunteers were dispatched to the doorsteps of undecided voters with a mission to persuade and cajole on the party’s behalf. In the most high-profile fight, an elite squad of strategists moved from the London HQ to Kent, where the Ukip leader Nigel Farage was making his bid for parliament.
If the sophistication of the 2015 campaign was not widely known, that was by design: the Conservative Home website, a meeting place for party loyalists, called the victory a “stealth win”. But over the last few months, another story has emerged – an account that is told in a paper trail of hotel bills, emails and witness statements that has led to a year-long investigation by the Electoral Commission and the police.
The startling evidence, first unearthed by Channel 4 News and confirmed in a condemnatory report released last week by the Electoral Commission – the independent body that oversees election law and regulates political finance in the UK – suggests that the Conservative party gained an advantage by breaching election spending laws during the 2015 election. This allowed the party to send its most dedicated volunteers into key seats, in which data had identified specific voters whose turnout could swing the contest. Some of this spending was not properly declared, and some of it was entirely off the books. The sums involved are deceptively small, but the impact may have been decisive."

It's his business as well. It was suggested by Staines himself... His business is based offshore in Nevis "as a litigation shield"

Adam Sherwin interviews Paul Staines, aka Guido Fawkes, political blogger

The Grauniad is UK based, what would you like to know about it?
My conversation was not about Guido, But you asked...

Why the Guido site is not hosted in the UK, a man happy to criticise people but no willing to test it in a court of law.
Their website is hosted in the US, why?

Offshore web hosting gives more freedom because they are usually located in such countries where internet laws are less strict. That means if any strong business idea is banned in your country or demands a high tax, more regulations then you can evade local laws and keep your business protected from all these issues by hosting your website on an Offshore web host. For example, in many countries, launching a music streaming, video hosting website requires lots of permissions and the imposed limitations and fine on violations compel these website owners to host their websites through Offshore web hosting.
Order-Order.com:

• [*]Datacenter: Pressable
    [*]
    [*]Server IP: 199.16.173.13
    [*]
    [*]Location: United States of America
    [*]
    [*]City: Dallas
    [*]
    [*]Domain Who Is: Click Here
    [*]
    [*]Nameservers: ns5.openhostingservice.com, ns4.openhostingservice.com, ns3.openhostingservice.com, ns2.openhostingservice.com, ns1.openhostingservice.com
    [*]

Not in England or Wales m’lud. That has been established after a decade of breaching court orders and injunctions handed down in the English legal system. When the UK Supreme Court discussed the issue in relation to the Elton John / David Furnish “Celebrity Threesome” Affair, it was unchallenged that the site is outside the jurisdiction. What Guido will concede is that the hosting is in the United States of America under the protection of the First Amendment to the Constitution. Editorial control is exercised by the editor who is not a United Kingdom resident. As we told Lord Justice Leveson

And the Guardian is "hosted" in the US, so that gives them the same protections as Guido.

• [*]Datacenter: Fastly
    [*]
    [*]Server IP: 151.101.65.111
    [*]
    [*]Location: United States of America
    [*]
    [*]City: Ashburn
    [*]
    [*]Domain Who Is: Click Here
    [*]
    [*]Nameservers: ns04.theguardiandns.com, ns03.theguardiandns.com, dns4.p04.nsone.net, dns3.p04.nsone.net, ns01.theguardiandns.com, dns1.p04.nsone.net, dns2.p04.nsone.net, ns02.theguardiandns.com
    [*]

What exactly is your angle here,I'm not getting from your first interaction about Guido.
If it's about Section 230, then Guido is an editor, like the Grauniad, But is not protected as "platform" under section 230. Is that it?

My conversation was not about Guido, But you asked...

Their website is hosted in the US, why?

Order-Order.com:

And the Guardian is "hosted" in the US, so that gives them the same protections as Guido.

What exactly is your angle here,I'm not getting from your first interaction about Guido.
If it's about Section 230, then Guido is an editor, like the Grauniad, But is not protected as "platform" under section 230. Is that it?
It appears you missed the first line. His business isn't in the UK either. HTH.

It appears you missed the first line. His business isn't in the UK either. HTH.
Ahh right, Neither is the Guardian. Your point being?

Only because of blatant fraud in the seat that Farage fought..
snip "Armed with an unprecedented level of detail, the Conservatives began distributing leaflets and letters that directly addressed the hopes and fears of their target voters. And in the final weeks of the campaign, shock troops of volunteers were dispatched to the doorsteps of undecided voters with a mission to persuade and cajole on the party’s behalf. In the most high-profile fight, an elite squad of strategists moved from the London HQ to Kent, where the Ukip leader Nigel Farage was making his bid for parliament.
If the sophistication of the 2015 campaign was not widely known, that was by design: the Conservative Home website, a meeting place for party loyalists, called the victory a “stealth win”. But over the last few months, another story has emerged – an account that is told in a paper trail of hotel bills, emails and witness statements that has led to a year-long investigation by the Electoral Commission and the police.
The startling evidence, first unearthed by Channel 4 News and confirmed in a condemnatory report released last week by the Electoral Commission – the independent body that oversees election law and regulates political finance in the UK – suggests that the Conservative party gained an advantage by breaching election spending laws during the 2015 election. This allowed the party to send its most dedicated volunteers into key seats, in which data had identified specific voters whose turnout could swing the contest. Some of this spending was not properly declared, and some of it was entirely off the books. The sums involved are deceptively small, but the impact may have been decisive."
And the other 8 failures?
Of course, when in the European Parliament, Nige paid for his staff illegally out of EU Parliament funds and had to hand back £200k.
As it was fraud.
All in a good cause though?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
And the other 8 failures?
Of course, when in the European Parliament, Nige paid for his staff illegally out of EU Parliament funds and had to hand back £200k.
As it was fraud.
All in a good cause though?
and yet if he had been pro EU it would have been ignored along with the other 400 odd offences as was shown at the time IIRC but the EU is getting choosy about who it wastes other peoples money on, no anti EU MEP or group gets any money now as I understand it. all politics have to be pro EU from now on.

funny how the EEC/EU has a history of employing those previously sacked for fraud isn't it, the ECB too.

the amount of money and illegal activity westminster parties and the MSM tactics used to keep him out is quite telling as to just how worried they are about him. it makes even the lib dems afraid of PR.

I'd love to see a regionally elected upper house based on PR voting, it would give labour, libs and SNP as serious shoeing.

You reckon?

Spot the difference
GLOBAL & GENERAL NOMINEES LIMITED | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
Yawn.
What has this got to do with A) farage, or B) Media censorship, which is what i was talking about.

Oh hang, I get it, You old tactic of trying to deflect the progress of interaction with nonsense.

Good old Grac

Yawn.
What has this got to do with A) farage, or B) Media censorship, which is what i was talking about.

Oh hang, I get it, You old tactic of trying to deflect the progress of interaction with nonsense.

Good old Grac
So you were talking bollocks then?

Same old same old eh Robbo.

Latest Threads