Farage, the morons messiah....

The rioting isn't about crime tho is it
No, it's about the lack of racial equality - which you'd implied didn't exist because there were laws against it.

I was pointing out how much bollocks that was.

offog

LE
The platforms are American.
Platforms cannot be censored unless laws are broken, laws of the land where the company resides.

the UK could complain, but...muh censorship
just like Twatter and facepalm
So you are relating to youtube which will only be seen by those of a like mind. How many thousands of hits do you need to make a living from it?

offog

LE
Rain stopped play?

Is that a faithful transcript of the interview or just poor typing.

But BLM activist Gary McFarlane disputed Mr Farage’s characterisation of the demonstrations, saying he had been “influenced by in the dumbo in the White House”.

“This is a movement of hundreds of thousands of peaceful people protesting and demanding racial inequality in the UK,” he told Mike.

Nigel Farage: the armistice was the biggest mistake of the 20th century
Not only the saviour of the UK from the evil EU empire and the hordes of foreigners nicking our benefits and healthcare. He is now also pumping his ego up to cover WW1 military strategy, the UK's military capacity in 1918, German psychology, and Weimar economics. Not to mention promoting military sacrifice in excess of 6 figures.
Keep giving the used car salesman the mic for long enough and the guard was bound to slip, he is not bright enough to converse beyond soundbites.
The epically gullible minority will no doubt be along shortly to accuse me of dissing their prophet, and being in the pay of the EU for pointing out he is semi-literate prosthetic to their own failures in life.
Crack on

How's your Festung Europa getting on?

Phwoar!!!!

The the man who more than any other since the War has rescued this Country from the tenticles of French ambition and exposed our own quisling elite

I would ;)
From your previous posts on various threads, I'd come to the conclusion you were a bit weird, but not that weird!

Equality is only achieved by the law, if the law is equal to everyone then everyone can use the law as remedy for inequality.

The law is already equal for everyone. In fact in some cases its lawful to discriminate against white people but not black.

BLM don't want equality they want preferential treatment under the law for black lives.

Last edited:
It's all rather unfortunate that we're not letting you have a vote, isn't it?
If giving the English a vote on Scottish independence delivers the result Wee Nippy seeks, then why would it be rather unfortunate that you're not letting them vote?

Sturgeon demands and wants to take independence, not be given it with a kick up the arrse.

If giving the English a vote on Scottish independence delivers the result Wee Nippy seeks, then why would it be rather unfortunate that you're not letting them vote?
Because the person I was replying to wanted one but wasn't getting it - in common with most Englishmen.

Life can be so cruel sometimes.

Life is indeed cruel if the only guaranteed way to achieve Scottish independence is to have it forced upon you instead of wresting it from your oppressor.
We're kind hearted folk and wouldn't want to deprive you of one of your favourite excuses for failure.

Now that you've 'left' the EU, you'll need someone to take back control from.

High time Nigel was given a seat in The Lords , it would liven up debates no end
That made me laugh and I was going to give a funny.
Actually I think you're right.
I think his approach to addressing the Euro Parliament was plain speaking and that if he ruffles the HoL and gets the virtue signallers and lightweights clucking it could be similar.

They can either put up similar reasoned points to disprove him or bluff and fluster.

Either way I consider him to be a continuation of a long line of Parliamentary radicals that address realities rather than visions.

The platforms are American.
Platforms cannot be censored unless laws are broken, laws of the land where the company resides.

the UK could complain, but...muh censorship
just like Twatter and facepalm
Why the Guido site is not hosted in the UK, a man happy to criticise people but no willing to test it in a court of law.

I hadn't thought of this, covers a number of posters in this and other threads as well....

That made me laugh and I was going to give a funny.
Actually I think you're right.
I think his approach to addressing the Euro Parliament was plain speaking and that if he ruffles the HoL and gets the virtue signallers and lightweights clucking it could be similar.

They can either put up similar reasoned points to disprove him or bluff and fluster.

Either way I consider him to be a continuation of a long line of Parliamentary radicals that address realities rather than visions.
How can you be a "Parliamentary radical" if the most significant point of your political career was repeated failure at getting elected to Parliament?

We're kind hearted folk and wouldn't want to deprive you of one of your favourite excuses for failure.

Now that you've 'left' the EU, you'll need someone to take back control from.
We're (I'm an exiled Scot) the least kind hearted folk anyone could ever meet.

Anywhere.

Guaranteed.

When Scotland gain 'independence' from England it's the SNP who will be deprived of their favourite excuse for failure.

Grievance manufacturing is their stock in trade.

At least if you manage to join the EU, you'll have another set of coat tails to hang onto.

Latest Threads