Farage, the morons messiah....

You really are a retarded moron.

From the Brexit Party's own website:

It's the law you cretin.
They'd best hope that the sources of all of those donations under £500 will withstand any investigation.

It's the law you cretin.
Well he has just had my dosh from France, cleared through PayPal and acknowledged.
I still have a number of years left yet on the voters register in my home constituency which, by the way, voted 73% to leave.
All within a 30 minute commute to the City where most of my ex-neighbours still work.
And funnily enough neither Frankfurt or even Paris has been offered to them to move to, as apparently their jobs are not moving either.
Funny old game.

Another day, another ream of proof that Oddbod's gag reflex is utterly supressed when it comes to Nigel
Another day that proves bumgrapes shittinginabag baglock Baglo0ck cares not one whit for facts if they counter his inane drivel.

Did you train to be this stupid, or is it genetic?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

It's the law you cretin.
Ah no, if they keep them under a certain amount the donors need not be publicised. And over that they have to be on the electoral register, like, not Russian or foreign and again not publicly identified.

Although you'd think Patriots would be thrilled to admit

There's nothing to stop anyone giving them regular tranches of £500. But you would have thought that a struggling start up political party would want to keep whatever money was coming in and not give a percentage to PayPal.

But I'm sure it's listed as a not for profit organisation. Not like them to miss a trick.

Ah no, if they keep them under a certain amount the donors need not be publicised. And over that they have to be on the electoral register, like, not Russian or foreign and again not publicly identified.

Although you'd think Patriots would be thrilled to admit

There's nothing to stop anyone giving them regular tranches of £500. But you would have thought that a struggling start up political party would want to keep whatever money was coming in and not give a percentage to PayPal.

But I'm sure it's listed as a not for profit organisation. Not like them to miss a trick.
So you didn't read the quote FROM THE BREXIT PARTY'S OWN WEB PAGE.

Nope, Skid MkII knows all & it's definitely a conspiracy to undermine the democratically indicated wishes of UK voters...

...oh...

...wait...

...let me guess:

You're a tinfoil wrapped conspiracretin. :roll:

Well, no not really.

I remain highly suspicious of Farage for his lack of satisfactory explanation for why he was visiting Assange in the embassy.

I also remain highly suspicious of the funding of UKIP by Mr Banks, which I believe is under investigation by NCA.

Wasn't it when the DCMS committee started asking questions about Russian money that he walked out. Maybe he was late for lunch.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
So you didn't read the quote FROM THE BREXIT PARTY'S OWN WEB PAGE.

Nope, Skid MkII knows all & it's definitely a conspiracy to undermine the democratically indicated wishes of UK voters...

...oh...

...wait...

...let me guess:

Not really no. This was brought up yesterday by a famous journalist (who noticed this too). She too thought it a little odd that BP was being financed in such a shadowy way. I just thought it a bit odd that a political party would fund itself like this.

It seems to have more to do with expediency than a long term role.

Famous journalist threatened with lawyers, if she didn’t withdraw her comment in 24 hours.

Guess what, it’s still there and no lawyer. So once again your hysteria ignores the facts and why the abuse.
What’s the point...if you could show me one tangible benefit of Brexit. I wouldn’t be thinking that you’re nothing but a button bashing wankstain

Not really no. This was brought up yesterday by a famous journalist (who noticed this too). She too thought it a little odd that BP was being financed in such a shadowy way. I just thought it a bit odd that a political party would fund itself like this.

Famous journalist threatened with lawyers, if she didn’t withdraw her comment in 24 hours.

Guess what, it’s still there and no lawyer. So once again your hysteria ignores the facts and why the abuse.
What’s the point...if you could show me one tangible benefit of Brexit. I wouldn’t be thinking that you’re nothing but a button bashing wankstain
Any link to the report?

What the f*ck are you on about?

It's only "shadowy" on Planet Skid, which in turn only exists in what passes for your mind.

You're the hysterical one, you dull c**t.