Farage, the morons messiah....

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah yes, the old 'racist' card.

Brought out by those who object to leaving the EU at every opportunity without really understanding the twisted and inaccurate logic of what they are suggesting.

Leaving the EU means leaving central control and bringing power back to Westminster, and ultimately to the individual British voters. Britain has currently around 12-13% non-white British demographic. 8% of Westminster MPs are non-white, and 6% in the House of Lords..

For the EU, the available figures show that less than 2% of those with any power are from a non-white ethnic demographic.

Those 13% non-white British and their 8% non-white MPs will be given more political power by Leaving the 2% non-white EU. Yet that is somehow racist.

Ah yes, the old 'racist' card.

Brought out by those who object to leaving the EU at every opportunity without really understanding the twisted and inaccurate logic of what they are suggesting.

Leaving the EU means leaving central control and bringing power back to Westminster, and ultimately to the individual British voters. Britain has currently around 12-13% non-white British demographic. 8% of Westminster MPs are non-white, and 6% in the House of Lords..

For the EU, the available figures show that less than 2% of those with any power are from a non-white ethnic demographic.

Those 13% non-white British and their 8% non-white MPs will be given more political power by Leaving the 2% non-white EU. Yet that is somehow racist.
Where's your sense of humour gone?

Gosh; you're even more cretinous than I gave you credit for.

It may have escaped your exceedingly short attention span but Farage left UKIP some time ago, because it was heading in the very direction you suggest he supports.

Your mind's so small it needs an electron microscope to find. View attachment 383360
I didn't comment on the photo. It's all in your imagination.

Yes. The one where you get your arse handed to you every time you try to post fake news from Project Fear. Let's just remind ourselves of the @FORMER_FYRDMAN stages of descent....

The Graculus descent into internet hell usually has six distinct stages:

1. Initial inaccurate and unwise assertion mixed with anger, ignorance, vehemence and arrogance in equal measure.
2. Defence of said assertion with an over-reliance on internet links he doesn't understand until, inevitably, overwhelmed by a data barrage from the better informed, the more experienced and the more lucid.
3. Desperate seizure of a minor non-point in order to create a diversion.
4. Ever-briefer random responses to reduce the exposure of his limitations.
5. Embarrassing levels of monosyllaballism/emergency banter in the face of sustained ridicule.
6. Abject defeat.

Back to Stage 5 and......
Explain about curries again please...

Explain about the 100-1,000 regulations a week as well please and most importantly explain just how my arse was handed to me by a bluffer like yourself.

I spend as much time on a post as it's worth, I've been more than generous with you. Funny how many on arrse confuse verbosity with profundity.

@Graculus

Oh, I have just been laughing.

Just got to the bit where Bank's wife appeals to Mike Hancock. I mean how lucky she lives in Portsmouth where the local MP has such a helpful interpreter girlfriend (allegedly).

If you fancy a chuckle, pop Ekaterina Zatuliveter into a search engine.

By the power of Jesus*, I declare you guilty of being Russian spies.

*well James Jesus Angleton, but he saw Russian spies everywhere. Except in Kim Philby. Whoops.
Yup, as I said, nothing new but nice to see it all in one article.

Calm patience disentangles every knot.
Very difficult for money laundering and the like, the salted diamonds a prime example of how hard it can be to prove something. I there was a lot of interest in Russian related shell company structures a few years ago, don't know how far they got.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sundog Brexit 1488
mattB101 The Intelligence Cell 632
armchair_jihad The Intelligence Cell 171