Farage, the morons messiah....

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm more than happy to keep the march in the public eye.

It's a fantastic illustration of the shambolic mess.

Ordinary people suffering needlessly for the benefit of nefarious wealthy people who have abandoned them and hold them in disdain
A 'shambolic mess'? People who feel strongly enough about an issue to march to Westminster is a 'shambolic mess'? How do you think peaceful public protest should manifest? Maybe a riot in the middle of London where looters take the opportunity to smash cars and raid shops in the name of their anti-property protest?

Those ordinary people are not 'suffering needlessly' at all. They are demonstrating their feelings and are all volunteers. The more the march is publicised, the more effect it has.

I'd also point out that the actual demonstration is set for March 23rd; this march is simply the prelude. So do carry on publicising it - the more coverage the better.

A 'shambolic mess'? People who feel strongly enough about an issue to march to Westminster is a 'shambolic mess'? How do you think peaceful public protest should manifest? Maybe a riot in the middle of London where looters take the opportunity to smash cars and raid shops in the name of their anti-property protest?

Those ordinary people are not 'suffering needlessly' at all. They are demonstrating their feelings and are all volunteers. The more the march is publicised, the more effect it has.

I'd also point out that the actual demonstration is set for March 23rd; this march is simply the prelude. So do carry on publicising it - the more coverage the better.
It's 60 people.

700k marched in London for the people's vote. That's several orders of magnitude difference.

It's actually hurting the cause by exposing the lack of support for no deal and showing concerns of mass civil disobedience to be rubbish.

23 March? This one?

Put it to the People

What is it with brexit and buses?

It's 60 people.

700k marched in London for the people's vote. That's several orders of magnitude difference.

It's actually hurting the cause by exposing the lack of support for no deal and showing concerns of mass civil disobedience to be rubbish.
They didn't march.

They drove/undergrounded in and then looked for the big tele.

The turnout number wasn't that many either.

Let's see how many match on the 23rd.

People's vote. Jesus Christ you're thick.

They didn't march.

They drove/undergrounded in and then looked for the big tele.

The turnout number wasn't that many either.

Let's see how many match on the 23rd.

People's vote. Jesus Christ you're thick.
700k to 60 wet bedraggled kippers.

Still feel on the right side of history <scoff>

1553020439075.png

Last edited:
If you believe that you're deluded.

Wales’ status as poorest country in UK has been confirmed

Also you don't seen to have grasped how eu funding works.

Specifically, UK money is funneled back to the UK. Remember the UK is a net contributor to the eu, so 100% of the money given back to the UK might as well have just stayed here.

Eu(ie UK) money can only be spent of projects that the eu endorses.

The UK has to make up 50-80% of the project cost or the project won't receive eu(or UK) money.

you think the the eu are paying. It's uk/Westminster.

Why do you feel short changed, given that I have posted Welsh uni figures before now that show per head spending in wales to be over £1000 higher than englan?

or look at the Barnet t formula £1 per head of public spending England is worth more in all of the other UK nations.

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7386/CBP-7386.pdf

Which has been the case since 1985 apparently. Wales has had more and more spent on it, in comparison with England. In 1985 about £200 now over £1000.

Barnett formula - Wikipedia

Wales and Scotland get lots of money lavished upon them. Their own national government's spending is what makes you poorer. Not Westminster.
No where near as much as the South East gets lavished on old chap

Yet more speculation and cross-threading and again nothing of any substance. You really are very gullible and exceedingly dim. Carry on pushing your fear agenda and ignoring facts, you sad little man.

PS I think I know where this'll end. Yawn.
It'll end with you talking bollocks again and claiming victory after visibly demonstrating your lack of knowledge.

Your expertise on sad little men should be telling you something....

Curries...

EU web page comprehension.

Have you managed to notice any patterns here?

You're not a fan of the eu? really? you love it.

If you don't like the eu, why do you want to be in it and how can you then say you're against stupidity? When you're clearly not.

the four you mention are no different to the remain sh*t stirrers.
That comprension thing got you again....

Not being a fan doesn't mean I dislike something, a bit of ambivalence goes a long way.

Stop trying to view the world in black and white, all you'll see is faaaahsands of Newcastle supporters. Terrible sight.

The four I mention are total arses. That's it. HTH.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
If you believe that you're deluded.

Wales’ status as poorest country in UK has been confirmed

Also you don't seen to have grasped how eu funding works.

Specifically, UK money is funneled back to the UK. Remember the UK is a net contributor to the eu, so 100% of the money given back to the UK might as well have just stayed here.

Eu(ie UK) money can only be spent of projects that the eu endorses.

The UK has to make up 50-80% of the project cost or the project won't receive eu(or UK) money.

you think the the eu are paying. It's uk/Westminster.

Why do you feel short changed, given that I have posted Welsh uni figures before now that show per head spending in wales to be over £1000 higher than englan?

or look at the Barnet t formula £1 per head of public spending England is worth more in all of the other UK nations.

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7386/CBP-7386.pdf

Which has been the case since 1985 apparently. Wales has had more and more spent on it, in comparison with England. In 1985 about £200 now over £1000.

Barnett formula - Wikipedia

Wales and Scotland get lots of money lavished upon them. Their own national government's spending is what makes you poorer. Not Westminster.

I should print this out and stick it on the fridge, and when the fringe areas suddenly start cheering because the meagre Eu money has been replaced by Westminster’s largesse.
I’ll be the first to apologise and admit I was wrong. Given the events of the last two years I can’t really see that happening.

He's on bonus time as it is.

Farage was very lucky to survive a glider crash on election Day in 2010

Sadly it didn't imbue him with any kind of epiphany about the stupid cause he's devoted his life to
You'd know all about stupid, seeing as you're the very epitome of it.
How's your head dobber doing with so much belt driven button bashing (by Baggers, who repeatedly decries such "acts of mongness", the naughty little hypocrite).

YFM

I do find Farage a bit funny.

Referendum 23rd June.

24th June Admits the 350 Million on the bus thing was rubbish (But says "I never said that")

Nigel Farage disowns Vote Leave '£350m for the NHS pledge' hours after EU referendum result

Resigns 4th July to spend more time with his family.

I mean, it's almost as if he realised that this was going to be a bit tricky and doesn't want to stick around*.

Lucky George Washington didn't resign 32 odd days into the new "United States of America" idea after banging on about Independence Day (which was a crap film as well).

I wonder if, like Trump, it's more fun to run around campaigning for ever (whilst being paid and claiming expenses) and not having to actually do the work of government.

I am sure Corbyn will sympathise as well.

*Still, got enough time to go meet Assange in the Embassy. I have high hopes he'll have his collar felt transiting through an American airport for a little chat about how data transitioned from Assange to the Trump campaign. Politics I can stand, if he was trafficking data on behalf of Russians that would be rather naughty. Rarely would the title "Useful Idiot" have been more accurately applied though.
Good article, which concentrates on Banks here: The Chaotic Triumph of Arron Banks, the “Bad Boy of Brexit”

Nothing new, just all together.